• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many Quebecers will not be heading south this winter due to Covid issues.  So they took the "can't beat 'em, then join'em"  route and boosted the infection numbers here to feel like they're in Florida.  Total fu**ing idiots out there protesting for no masks and now seeing what the ICU is all about.    

WE ARE NOW under RED alert and perhaps if the idiots of our province don't respect the laws and directives, we'll inevitably be locked down again.  

>>>>>>>> From the Montreal Gazette:

Hello and welcome to our daily coronavirus update.

Premier François Legault on Wednesday blamed “the negligence of a minority” for Quebec’s mounting case count and hospitalizations.

Stricter measures are needed “because lives are in danger and we want to keep children in school and to protect our health system.”

As three regions, including Greater Montreal, prepared to go on red alert at midnight, Legault announced police will hand out $1,000 tickets to scofflaws. 

In red zones, the tickets can be given to people who take part in illegal gatherings inside and outside private homes, in outdoor settings, as well as to

protesters who do not wear masks while taking part in demonstrations, Legault said.

"They’re breaking the law and they’re putting the lives of others in danger," the premier said.

If a homeowner refuses to collaborate with police, officers will be able to quickly obtain a warrant from a judge by phone, allowing them to enter houses and hand out tickets,

Legault said.   “I want to be very clear: the police are not going to start knocking at random on every door in Quebec. There will be no witch hunts."

As of midnight, in red zones visits to the homes of other people are largely banned; bars and performance halls must close; restaurants must close dining rooms but can continue

delivery and pick-up orders; and masks are mandatory during protests and in other outdoor situations where remaining two metres apart is not possible.

Legault’s announcement came as Quebec reported 838 new cases of COVID-19 as well as a rise in hospitalizations.

It's only the second time since May that Quebec has registered more than 800 new infections in a day.

One new death was reported.

The number of people hospitalized increased by 15 to reach 262. Quebec has not had this many people in hospital with the virus since mid-July.

Among those in hospital, 43 are in intensive care, an increase of two.

After dipping to under 18,000 on Saturday, testing numbers continue to hold steady. Almost 25,300 people were screened Monday, the last day for which testing data is available.

More updates below. 

“If you’re inviting friends to a party, you are breaking the law.”

— Premier François Legault, on strict new rules that go into effect at midnight Wednesday in red zones, including Montreal.

So many Quebecers will not be heading south this winter due to Covid issues.  So they took the "can't beat 'em, then join'em"  route and boosted the infection numbers here to feel like they're in Florida.  Total fu**ing idiots out there protesting for no masks and now seeing what the ICU is all about.    
WE ARE NOW under RED alert and perhaps if the idiots of our province don't respect the laws and directives, we'll inevitably be locked down again.  

Premier François Legault on Wednesday blamed “the negligence of a minority” for Quebec’s mounting case count and hospitalizations.
Stricter measures are needed “because lives are in danger and we want to keep children in school and to protect our health system.”
As three regions, including Greater Montreal, prepared to go on red alert at midnight, Legault announced police will hand out $1,000 tickets to scofflaws. 
In red zones, the tickets can be given to people who take part in illegal gatherings inside and outside private homes, in outdoor settings, as well as to
protesters who do not wear masks while taking part in demonstrations, Legault said.

"They’re breaking the law and they’re putting the lives of others in danger," the premier said.
If a homeowner refuses to collaborate with police, officers will be able to quickly obtain a warrant from a judge by phone, allowing them to enter houses and hand out tickets,
Legault said.   “I want to be very clear: the police are not going to start knocking at random on every door in Quebec. There will be no witch hunts."
As of midnight, in red zones visits to the homes of other people are largely banned; bars and performance halls must close; restaurants must close dining rooms but can continue
delivery and pick-up orders; and masks are mandatory during protests and in other outdoor situations where remaining two metres apart is not possible.

Legault’s announcement came as Quebec reported 838 new cases of COVID-19 as well as a rise in hospitalizations.
It's only the second time since May that Quebec has registered more than 800 new infections in a day.

The number of people hospitalized increased by 15 to reach 262. Quebec has not had this many people in hospital with the virus since mid-July.
After dipping to under 18,000 on Saturday, testing numbers continue to hold steady. Almost 25,300 people were screened Monday, the last day for which testing data is available.
More updates below. 

— Premier François Legault, on strict new rules that go into effect at midnight Wednesday in red zones, including Montreal.

Why dont you wear masks, they solve everything.

So many Quebecers will not be heading south this winter due to Covid issues. So they took the "can't beat 'em, then join'em" route and boosted the infection numbers here to feel like they're in Florida. Total fu**ing idiots out there protesting for no masks and now seeing what the ICU is all about.

Legault said. “I want to be very clear: the police are not going to start knocking at random on every door in Quebec. There will be no witch hunts."

More updates below.

I was under the impression that we were a bunch of jackoffs while Canada had it under control.

Sweden c19 cases highest since June

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Sweden registered 752 new COVID-19 cases on Thursday, the highest daily rise since June, Health Agency statistics showed, the latest in a steady rise in infections in recent weeks after months of limited spread during the summer holiday season.

Sweden, which has been a European outlier in its avoidance of lockdowns and reluctance to recommend face masks, has so far not seen the kind of dramatic increase experienced in countries such as France and Spain and hospitalisations remain at low levels.

Deaths from COVID-19 have also slowed to a trickle with not a single new fatality being recorded on Thursday. However, the rise in daily cases was the highest since June 30, when Sweden registered just over 800 new cases.

Even someone as disingenuous as you can surely read the last sentence clearly. The virus has been weakening since it inception and Sweden has done the right thing.

This BISH at the store just couldn't mind her own business.

20201001-131046.jpg

She went out of her way to tell me that the store requires masks. I said thanks and kept going. She then cornered me by the bakery and said if I don't wear one she's telling the store manager.

Now I'm mad. I told her when she see the manager she can tell him I said FUCK OFF. Now the woman is in line at customer service crying. I just went past her on the way to my truck and told her to mind her own damn business the next time she sees me.

Fuck these idiots...

This BISH at the store just couldn't mind her own business.

20201001-131046.jpg

She went out of her way to tell me that the store requires masks. I said thanks and kept going. She then cornered me by the bakery and said if I don't wear one she's telling the store manager.

Now I'm mad. I told her when she see the manager she can tell him I said FUCK OFF. Now the woman is in line at customer service crying. I just went past her on the way to my truck and told her to mind her own damn business the next time she sees me.

Fuck these idiots...

You're a good man Jimmy.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread