• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I said back in march DeSantis was the best governor in the nation when he told the mob to fuk off about closing the beaches.

Nothing has changed

Best governor in the nation

BREAKING REPORT: Florida Gov. Ron Desantis LIFTS COVID RESTRICTIONS on restaurants and other businesses statewide and has BANNED LOCAL FINES against people who refuse to wear masks.

1478 cases in Minnesota yesterday blowing away the old daily record

good thing we have a mask mandate

We have been told ad nauseam that masks work and the CDC director stated they offer more protection than a vaccine.

Yeah I saw something where they were claiming that wearing a mask "might give you immunity". Lol.

And the CDC is now telling new mothers to wear a mask at all times around their babies, and stay 6 feet away from their newborns as much as possible. That's in addition to telling people to wear a mask when they have sex. 

"Science".

:laugh

Yeah I saw something where they were claiming that wearing a mask "might give you immunity". Lol.

And the CDC is now telling new mothers to wear a mask at all times around their babies, and stay 6 feet away from their newborns as much as possible. That's in addition to telling people to wear a mask when they have sex. 

"Science".

:laugh

I read a story yesterday that said there was a high covid transmission rate with cats and you should stay away from your pets.

The fear never ends with these losers.

Went to the ice cream shop last night and there were maybe 8 people inside all with mask off because it’s allowed if you’re eating....the cash register is right next to the entrance/exit door, I take no more then 2 steps in and order a Carmel apple and a co-worker to the cashier starts screaming at me to put a mask on...

Adam Carolla describes these people perfectly by saying they are the ones who put their seat belt on to reposition their car in the driveway to wash it and if you asked them why they would say You Have To it’s the law....(Cali law)

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread