Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

This is the guy heading up the task force now

500,000 Cases Daily

On election day, the U.S. had never had a day with more than 100,000 new cases; since Nov. 5, it has never had a day with fewer than that. Osterholm predicted that the U.S. could see 400,000 to 500,000 daily new cases in 12 to 14 weeks, or roughly 100 days -- five times higher than on election day.

“When this B.1.1.7 takes off, it’s going to be hell,” Osterholm said. “That’s what they’re walking into right now. I hope I’m wrong. God, I hope I’m wrong.”

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, sleepy said:

500,000 Cases Daily

On election day, the U.S. had never had a day with more than 100,000 new cases; since Nov. 5, it has never had a day with fewer than that. Osterholm predicted that the U.S. could see 400,000 to 500,000 daily new cases in 12 to 14 weeks, or roughly 100 days -- five times higher than on election day.

“When this B.1.1.7 takes off, it’s going to be hell,” Osterholm said. “That’s what they’re walking into right now. I hope I’m wrong. God, I hope I’m wrong.”

Well, it's 10 weeks post election and cases are declining fairly quickly after peaking at roughly 250K.

That's a swing and a miss, osterholm has been consistently wrong since day 1. Nationwide hospitalizations falling fast as well.

2 hours ago, sleepy said:

500,000 Cases Daily

By the way, perhaps 100 million people in the US have already had it, if we really had 500K cases/day that would mean the real number would be well over 1 million/day. in 100 days the number of americans who would have had covid would be pushing 65-70%(200 million +), negating any need for a vaccine, nor factoring in the fact almost everyone who wants a vaccine will have had one by then.

Anyone doing simple math and using basic logic can see that osterholm is completely full of shit.

44 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Here’s Joe Biden on federal property right after instituting a mask mandate for everyone on federal property... "Rules for thee but not for me" is gonna be a theme during these 4 long years.

I worked on federal properties for 23 years. The first employee disciplined under Joe's mandate is going to raise a union mess that stinks so bad Joe will be able to smell it from D.C.

In national parks and forests, it'll never be complied with...

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I worked on federal properties for 23 years. The first employee disciplined under Joe's mandate is going to raise a union mess that stinks so bad Joe will be able to smell it from D.C.

In national parks and forests, it'll never be complied with...

I was on the interstate today

no mask

fuck sleepy joe

3 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Let's all welcome ISIS back to the game.................................

TWIN suicide bombs ripped through a crowded clothing market in central Baghdad this morning, in a suspected ISIS attack killing at least 32 people and injuring over 100 more, officials say.

We should roll out the red carpet for them.

Invite them here. They will fit right in with BLM and antifa.

17 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Joe did, DAY ONE, wake-up Sleepy 

isis was always the usa, there are videos of isis guys entering and exiting us military tents

all a trick/false flag

i think trump was the only president in my lifetime not to start any wars?  weird how al qaeda/isis just totally disappeared under trump... no terrorist plots, no made up airport bombings, no made up school shootings

9 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

isis was always the usa, there are videos of isis guys entering and exiting us military tents

all a trick/false flag

i think trump was the only president in my lifetime not to start any wars?  weird how al qaeda/isis just totally disappeared under trump... no terrorist plots, no made up airport bombings, no made up school shootings

He blew up that Iran guy then Iran retaliated by bombing a base with three guys.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread