• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, IAG said:

She’s ridiculous. 

I dont get it, if she boycotted you would have slammed her too...right?

I ask you this all the time, cant you see that what she's done with covid is wonderful?  I can assure you if you lived in a shithole state that's shut down you would think differently.

20 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I dont get it, if she boycotted you would have slammed her too...right?

I ask you this all the time, cant you see that what she's done with covid is wonderful?  I can assure you if you lived in a shithole state that's shut down you would think differently.

No.  Of course I would not  have slammed her for boycotting...I expected her to.   At least she would be consistent.  My whole issue with her is that she’s a hypocrite.  This is just one more example. 

10 hours ago, IAG said:

No.  Of course I would not  have slammed her for boycotting...I expected her to.   At least she would be consistent.  My whole issue with her is that she’s a hypocrite.  This is just one more example. 

you have one of the only 2 governors in the entire country that care about their people (florida is the other).

be grateful and thankful... all i see around here is 4 year olds with masks on, scared to death of a virus that wouldn't affect them in the least... and closed stores, closed restaurants, etc

this is what milwaukee and madison look like now, once great cities ruined by liberal politics and in your face racist bullshit

Art is a Form of Protest Along Milwaukee's Holton Avenue | Wisconsin Muslim  Journal

School Board Member's 'Inflammatory' Post About George Floyd Leads To  Censure, Potential Recall | Wisconsin Public RadioArtists Paint Murals on Boarded-Up Windows of Downtown Madison - WORT 89.9  FM

1 minute ago, bookbraker said:

Gma found a correspondent that poses as a doctor to urge people to wear multiple masks.  No joke. 

But...that help is right around the corner!

Yup, multiple media outlets now saying to wear two masks, no joke at all, by the way, those national guardsman were kicked out of the capital into parking garages because one Dem congressman say 1 guardsman with his mask pulled down.

Gov. Noem never shut down South Dakota. Their unemployment rate just dropped to 3.0%. That's lower than it was BEFORE the pandemic.

Article Image

Jan 22nd, 2021 5:36 pm

South Dakota Gov. Krisi Noem's response to the pandemic was an eminently American response. So of course the liberal media tried to crucify her for it.

But, as they say, you can't argue with results.

That's how it's done, ladies and gents, in my humble opinion.

We are seeing in living color the myriad terrible consequences of draconian lockdown orders. They may not be as easily quantifiable on a chart or graph, but we see them in our neighborhoods and schools and churches every day. People's lives have been turned upside down and, in many cases, destroyed — not by a virus, but by state governments with authoritarian strategies.

Noem's strategy, on the other hand, can, I think, can be summed up nicely in this one paragraph from an op-ed she wrote for the Wall Street Journal in December:

Rather than following the pack and mandating harsh rules, South Dakota provides our residents with information about what is happening on the ground in our state—the science, facts and data. Then, we ask all South Dakotans to take personal responsibility for their health, the health of their loved ones, and—in turn—the health of our communities. The state hasn't issued lockdowns or mask mandates. We haven't shut down businesses or closed churches. In fact, our state has never even defined what an "essential business" is. That isn't the government's role.

Provide free people accurate information and then trust free people to make their own decisions based on their own unique circumstances?

article-600b50af4496d.gif

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The Hoffa family asked me about dining out tonight and I thought it would be nice for a change.

Until I discovered that Outdoor ONLY is allowed and MASKS are worn by restaurant staff even if diners are not required to.

WTF??

Barbequing burgers and dogs tonight...  AT HOME!

Hoe far are you from idaho?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread