Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

The article goes on to mention that Wisconsin would be in the minority of states that DON’T have a mask mandate in place. Like that is a bad thing....

Next big riot/protest should happen at all these media buildings.

About 99% of the comments on twitter are from crying libs that want to wear masks forever. Nobody says these losers can't still wear their masks.

7 minutes ago, sleepy said:

About 99% of the comments on twitter are from crying libs that want to wear masks forever. Nobody says these losers can't still wear their masks.

they don't want to wear masks, they just want to tell other people what to do and pretend they are better than "the dumb rednecks that don't believe in science!"

ND today lowered the covid risk level for the entire state to green(low) as they now have the lowest positivity rate in the nation, with active cases down 90% from the Nov high.

They never shut down any business's, they dropped modest hours of operation limitations a couple weeks back, they have no mask mandate anymore. They also lead the nation in vaccine distribution. Tremendous job governor.

A textbook example of the benefits of not panicking, not over managing, and most importantly not falling victim to hysteria.

31 minutes ago, sleepy said:

The teachers union is trying to keep schools closed forever

The teachers unions have made it perfectly clear that they will thwart reopening plans, not just this month and next, but also in the fall, and perhaps in 2022 as well.

https://reason.com/2021/01/27/biden-teachers-unions-school-chicago-strike-reopening-covid/

This is good, keep blacks stupid forever, if you lose a yr as a student you're basically done, no one gives a shit about them, even their own teachers.

Looks like tomorrow is the day it'll be official.

Wisconsin to join minority of states with no mask mandate

Mask
Mask(WRDW)
Published: Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:15 PM CST|Updated: 1 hour ago

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin will become one of only 10 states without statewide mask mandates when the Assembly votes Thursday to overturn Gov. Tony Evers’ order, but masks will still be required in some of its largest cities thanks to local ordinances.

More than two dozen public health organizations, as well as state and local health officials, have urged the Republican-controlled Legislature to reconsider the scheduled vote. Wearing masks is one of the pillars of recommendations from health experts worldwide to slow the spread of the coronavirus, along with physically distancing and avoiding crowds.

The move comes as Wisconsin lags in distribution of coronavirus vaccines, health officials warn about the spread of contagious new variants and total deaths due to COVID-19 near 6,000.

“This is no time to remove a mask mandate in our state,” said Wisconsin Department of Health Services Deputy Secretary Julie Willems Van Dijk on Tuesday. Vaccines alone won’t stop the spread, she cautioned, noting the emergence of more contagious variants.

23 hours ago, mikeman said:

Looks like tomorrow is the day it'll be official.

Wisconsin to join minority of states with no mask mandate

Mask
Mask(WRDW)
Published: Jan. 27, 2021 at 1:15 PM CST|Updated: 1 hour ago

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin will become one of only 10 states without statewide mask mandates when the Assembly votes Thursday to overturn Gov. Tony Evers’ order, but masks will still be required in some of its largest cities thanks to local ordinances.

More than two dozen public health organizations, as well as state and local health officials, have urged the Republican-controlled Legislature to reconsider the scheduled vote. Wearing masks is one of the pillars of recommendations from health experts worldwide to slow the spread of the coronavirus, along with physically distancing and avoiding crowds.

The move comes as Wisconsin lags in distribution of coronavirus vaccines, health officials warn about the spread of contagious new variants and total deaths due to COVID-19 near 6,000.

“This is no time to remove a mask mandate in our state,” said Wisconsin Department of Health Services Deputy Secretary Julie Willems Van Dijk on Tuesday. Vaccines alone won’t stop the spread, she cautioned, noting the emergence of more contagious variants.

Looks like the fix is in on the mask thing too.

Assembly Republicans hold off for now on ending Wisconsin's mask requirement

MADISON - Republican legislators backed off Thursday — at least temporarily — on a plan to end Wisconsin's mask requirement after learning their effort could cause state residents to lose tens of millions of dollars in food assistance every month.    

The Assembly was slated to follow in the Senate's footsteps Thursday to eliminate Democratic Gov. Tony Evers' emergency health declaration, but Republican Speaker Robin Vos of Rochester put off the vote just before the Assembly convened. 

He said he wanted to study the fiscal effects of the measure after the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported the state was at risk of losing nearly $50 million a month in federal aid for food stamps if the Assembly passed the Senate's resolution.

"Our job is to guarantee when we pass legislation we know what the ramifications are," he told reporters. "Unfortunately our Senate colleagues passed it, they didn’t necessarily didn’t do the same due diligence."

LOL... I got screamed at by a Biden voter today

I go into Subway and walk to the area where you order when I hear the Biden voter screaming for me to put on a mask. I look behind me and around when I hear it even louder "sir put on your mask". I ignore once again when the bitch comes up where I'm standing and screams at me again. I tell her look your standing behind a 1/2 thick piece of plexiglass with a mask on, yet somehow I'm endangering you and then one minute later I can sit at any table I choose with no mask. Shit is beyond dumb.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread