• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Biden said yday 120,000,000 people have died so far in the usa of the Rona.

It s a damn shame the msm doesnt publish his massive gaffs. Democrat voters need to see this stuff and be aware

yep, guy really belives 1/3 of the country is dead

blames it on people not wearing masks  :laugh

Biden said yday 120,000,000 people have died so far in the usa of the Rona.

It s a damn shame the msm doesnt publish his massive gaffs. Democrat voters need to see this stuff and be aware

They do, and we see it.  Many of us acknowledge it, but he ain't him, and that's all that matters.  

Speaking of gaffes and senility.  

It's ok...you idiots continue on this BS, then it's only a matter of time before the patriots revolt!

So you Idiots are gonna do an armed revolt if a Traitor to the US is defeated in the elections?   I think you're actually right, but when that happens, the sane will be in control of the military, and your militia coup attempt will be destroyed and you sick, make believe soldiers will be jailed or worse.  

These are even funnier. The sad fact is we have 2 senile old men running for POTUS. https://youtu.be/uOeWF0ZTi3s

Yeah. He's weirdo. I don't really like him. Or think he's doing a good job. Did not vote for him and wont again. But i do think he wins.

Racist or a traitor he is not. To be fair, he's had to endure a traitorous deep state. The russian and ukranian hoax was a disgrace

Yeah. He's weirdo. I don't really like him. Or think he's doing a good job. Did not vote for him and wont again. But i do think he wins.

Racist or a traitor he is not. To be fair, he's had to endure a traitorous deep state. The russian and ukranian hoax was a disgrace

Yes he is, and no, it wasn't a hoax, but yes, it was a disgrace he got away with it.  He IS the traitorous deep state.  

Also, i dont think he is a pedo like many of these sick fuck politicians on both sides are.. I'm old fashioned that way i guess

Really?  So you DO believe in the fairy-tale Pizzagate after all?  

And yes, he probably IS a pedo.  

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/10/18/13282192/trump-young-girls-10-year-old-teens-sexual-comments

Has anyone been told where we are supposed to go to be fitted for collars and chip implants?

TIA

US patent # 20-060606 filed in 2019

Is a liquid nano-chip that is embedded with a vaccine. Fact. Look it up

now, just hypothesising here in answer to your question, i dont think you have to worry about making an appt for a collar or micro chip

US patent # 20-060606 filed in 2019

Is a liquid nano-chip that is embedded with a vaccine. Fact. Look it up

now, just hypothesising here in answer to your question, i dont think you have to worry about making an appt for a collar or micro chip

Ok, I did.  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/microsoft-own-patent-666/

The above-displayed screenshots pertain to a genuine patent filed by Microsoft. However, this patent does not involve a plan to microchip individuals, “WO” does not stand for World Order, and one has to ignore the existence of 11 other characters in order to arrive at the conclusion that this patent carries the devil’s number.  

This patent is for a “cryptocurrency system” that “uses body activity data.” Microsoft Technology Licensing applied for this patent in June 2019, and the patent was published a few months later in March 2020 under the number “WO2020060606A1.” 

The patent, which has not been granted as of this writing, makes no mention of microchips.

The diagrams included in this patent (and shown in the screenshots above) show how the “person,” “user device,” and “sensor” are all distinct items. The text of the patent further explains that the “user device” in the diagram may include wearables, such as a smart watch, or cell phones, laptops, or tablets:

At no point in this patent does Microsoft suggest that the sensor would be a microchip implanted into a person’s skin.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread