• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Amazing huh?

You’re so lucky to live in FL. This whole Covid nonsense might be the straw that breaks the camels back and gets me to move 

Another low info fucktard. 4 Florida teachers died from covid in the last week. 3 confirmed unvaccinated.  Maybe your disinformation buddy Rdalert447 can post more videos spreading his disinformation about how safe Florida.  

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/13/four-florida-broward-country-teachers-died-days-before-school-year-begins

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Another low info fucktard. 4 Florida teachers died from covid in the last week. 3 confirmed unvaccinated.  Maybe your disinformation buddy Rdalert447 can post more videos spreading his disinformation about how safe Florida.  

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/13/four-florida-broward-country-teachers-died-days-before-school-year-begins

Oh wow. Seems really important!!!

4 teachers died , one who was vaxxed. Guess we should shut down the whole country and hide inside. I know I’m terrified about the 150,000-1 of dying from it !!!! 

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

4 teachers died , one who was vaxxed. Guess we should shut down the whole country and hide inside. I know I’m terrified about the 150,000-1 of dying from it !!!! 

School has been in session there for like a week, so their deaths have nothing to do with anything related to school. poor runny.

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Wow, now Joey gets caught posting misinformation. Post link that confirms one of the dead teachers was vaccinated.  

All these low info fucktards continually post disinformation and misinformation.  Props to Milwaukee Mike for admitting I caught him posting disinformation.  

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Wow, now Joey gets caught posting misinformation. Post link that confirms one of the dead teachers was vaccinated.  

All these low info fucktards continually post disinformation and misinformation.  Props to Milwaukee Mike for admitting I caught him posting disinformation.  

They're broward teachers right - lib central - the more of those commies that die the better.:clap

20 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Milwaukee Mike, Joey donuts, Rdalert447, RaiseThese, Tails, Hurryup, Ts, Merlin, etc. all posting lies and disinformation relating to the covid vaccine.  So far Milwaukee Mike was the only one with the balls to admit it. All the rest of you girls would love for Pinocchio too grab your pussy.  

You dont like us huh? How come?

48 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Not a lib and won’t move to your trailer park community in the south so you have nothing to worry about 

image.gif

Joey's definitely not a lib. He's been posting way to many lies and misinformation. Probably cheats also. Joey has the characteristics of a Republicon. Just not a Trumptard, but a fucktard. 

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

You said 3 were confirmed unvaccinated wouldn’t the 4th be vaxxed or is math too hard for a brain dead sheep such as yourself ?

35 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Joey's definitely not a lib. He's been posting way to many lies and misinformation. Probably cheats also. Joey has the characteristics of a Republicon. Just not a Trumptard, but a fucktard. 

I want nothing to do with extremism. You’re a full blown clueless libtard and raise is a clueless trump/q tard. You both are what is wrong with America and are too fukkin dumb to even realize it. 

15 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You said 3 were confirmed unvaccinated wouldn’t the 4th be vaxxed or is math too hard for a brain dead sheep such as yourself ?

Joey you're a liar. Maybe not in this instance, but you lie.

It turns out the 4th death was from another district and the reporter could only confirm that the 3 deaths in Broward were unvaccinated.  I predict the odds of dead person #4 not vaccinated at over 99%.

In my original post I could have said all 4 were unvaccinated.  But the article said they could only confirm 3 were unvaccinated.  But I don't lie and I don't post misinformation.  I don't roll that way. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Joey you're a liar. Maybe not in this instance, but you lie.

It turns out the 4th death was from another district and the reporter could only confirm that the 3 deaths in her Broward were unvaccinated.  I predict the odds of dead person 4 not vaccinated at over 99%.

In my original post I could have said all 4 were unvaccinated.  But the article said they could only confirm 3 were unvaccinated.  But I don't lie and I don't post misinformation.  I don't roll that way. 

Cool. Sounds important. I’ll jot this all down and think about it really hard. 

cant wait to see all these libs take the news that they have to surrender ALL property valued at the $500k limit

you will:

take the poison jab and all its boosters

surrender private property

put an RFID chip in your arm

drive less than 25 miles a week

forfeit all wealth to the state when you die

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread