Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Your pants are on fire. I dare someone to post a solid link with data that confirms blacks are much less vaccinated than any other race in America. Helpful hint, your search should start with Wisconsin Tea Party sites. ?

4 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

9627 - Figure 4

Thanks Mike for post confirming T's misrepresents facts. Truth is rarely on his side.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you can't read a graph?  Or you just like to plug your ears and pretend facts that just proved you completely wrong don't exist?

Your ignorance is massive if you think I can't read a graph. Dumb Monkey,  firstoff I will always question anything you, MM, or T's post. 

2nd, you thinking that graph represents facts speaks volumes about your IQ. 

Mic drop 

Thanks Mike for post confirming T's misrepresents facts. Truth is rarely on his side.

So when you said this, you were questioning what MM said.

Facts clearly don't influence you at all.  You don't care what the actual data says.

Just admit it.

It's either that or you're too stupid to be able to read a graph.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So when you said this, you were questioning what MM said.

Facts clearly don't influence you at all.  You don't care what the actual data says.

Just admit it.

The data was old, incomplete, not peer-reviewed. It certainly didn't represent fact. It certainly didn't confirm what T's said was fact. And that's why your ignorance is constant.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The data was old, incomplete, not peer-reviewed. It certainly didn't represent fact.

Old from a week ago?  LOL.  Studies are peer-reviewed, not graphs, you stupid fuck.  LMAO.

Holy fuck are you dumb.

I just posted a graph from TODAY that comes directly from the CDC along with the link to that exact graph.

You're wrong, dipshit.  And you refuse to admit it in the face of overwhelming evidence.

You're so clueless you don't even know the demographic data of vaccinations.  Yet, you're here screaming all day long about them.  How pathetic are you?

I can read a chart, I see incomplete data, I see multiple months where blacks weren't vaccinated way less than other races. 

What does way less mean? 1%, 10%, 25%, 33%. How can something be fact without absolutes. 

No doubt anyone with a functioning brain knows blacks are more vaccine hesitant than other races. But right wingers love to misrepresent facts. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I can read a chart, I see incomplete data, I see multiple months where blacks weren't vaccinated way less than other races. 

What does way less mean? 1%, 10%, 25%, 33%. How can something be fact without absolutes. 

No doubt anyone with a functioning brain knows blacks are more vaccine hesitant than other races. But right wingers love to misrepresent facts. 

LMAO.  What a fucking moron.

19 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

count to potato.gif

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread