• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Aka Domestic terrorist, Nazis

Nazis teaming up with Trumptards, anti maskers to terrorize, attack and threaten Americans. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-boys-are-teaming-up-with-anti-maskers-to-threaten-school-boards-over-covid-mandates

TRUMPTARDS! MEGAN RAPINOE! MASKS! WHITE SUPREMACY!

*Blackrock buys another 3000 houses from the poors*

Lmaooooooo

24 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

wtf?

how is that a lie?

its a proven fact. is this BR guy deranged?

Your pants are on fire. I dare someone to post a solid link with data that confirms blacks are much less vaccinated than any other race in America. Helpful hint, your search should start with Wisconsin Tea Party sites. ?

its kind of funny how the MSM is approaching this

black person who wont get jab- "we need to educate them and encourage them to get teh vax!"

white guy who wont get the jab-"we need to make them very uncofortable, possibly making it illegal and costing them their livelihoods"

1 minute ago, Ts179 said:

its kind of funny how the MSM is approaching this

black person who wont get jab- "we need to educate them and encourage them to get teh vax!"

white guy who wont get the jab-"we need to make them very uncofortable, possibly making it illegal and costing them their livelihoods"

Surrender noted!

More right wing lies, disinformation and propaganda exposed by Bigrunner. 

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Your pants are on fire. I dare someone to post a solid link with data that confirms blacks are much less vaccinated than any other race in America. Helpful hint, your search should start with Wisconsin Tea Party sites. ?

this is the last time i respond to you cause you are obviously trolling. you are a website sabateur. if you are around next week i will be leading the charge to get you banned

God bless people like runny. 

They are the reason why I know I will just continue getting richer. One day I will hit the billion mark.

It is very easy to convince him to take experimental, probably harmful vaccines that we don't know whether they are safe yet. He offers to test them by injecting them directly into his cells, before any of us intelligent people put our safety in jeopardy. 

And if all that weren't enough, he is doing the work of all the great people of the pharma industry by telling more people to get those dangerous injections. Enriching them even further. That's the way it should be. If you are a poor, you should stay poor. Meanwhile, the riches should get richer.

It is a good day to be a rich in America.

Hopefully the government will focus heavily on the fake insurrection for the next three years. And maybe they will conduct a couple more impeachment investigations and spend all their time on that. 

I'm sure there must be something about Russia that they can investigate again. 

Its a good thing that our elected leaders don't care that the poors are getting fucked in the ass every day. It would make my job much harder.

On 8/12/2021 at 11:54 PM, Bigrunner said:

There's an I in idiot. No I in team. You know Jason was rooting against team USA.  That's what idiots do. "I was the only one who didn't wear a mask". That's how idiots behave. 

Was it Rdalert447 who posted he was rooting against team USA bigly?

wHo dId yOu rOoT fOr iN tHe oLymPicS???

What Olympics? There was an Olympics? Huh. I was too busy fleecing poor people to notice. Oh well, I'm sure someone won.

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

He, like Raise, Is beyond help. Both absolutely blind sheep who believe anything that fits their narrative and world view. 

Raise is always on your mind, he is always on your mind.......Sing it Willie while

Joey tells us about that Other BLM movement that helps black people :clapyou ever find that website for me yet?

GEt back to the childrens table Scrappy J

scrappy-doo-gif-2.gif

8 minutes ago, sleepy said:

466 cases and they are freaking out

What a sad country and the pathetic people there putting up with that crap/

I would have racked up millions in fines if I lived there.

they've been shut down for almost 2 months  -there's no end in sight, cases are rising fast and they spazz out with just 1 case. :mutley

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread