• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pritzker is a huge piece of shit both literally and figuratively.  If he wasn't born into money, he'd be flipping burgers at Burger King.

Another one of the power- tripping, hypocritical dictators enacting overreaching COVID-19 mandates and getting caught breaking them.

Rules for thee, not for me.  He thinks he's better than everyone else.

5 hours ago, mikeman said:

Just wait till these vax mandates kick in and all the homeboys are denied entry into bars and clubs - in chicago, la, philly, NY, DC etc(all dem shitholes), they'll be gunning people down right and left.

Spooks are afraid of 5lb dogs, haunted houses, magic tricks, and covid.

They wear their masks.

7 hours ago, Screw Andrews said:

I will be in Sarasota tomorrow....awash with covid....ole Screw signing off....it's been a good life....

Oh you’re doomed. It’s apparently like stepping into space without your space suit. Once you enter Florida, your head implodes from Covid. I don’t know how the millions are surviving….

This official notice ...gee who are they talking about here.....and BIG DUMMIES buy into the foolishness, THEY are the violent ones yet try to pretent that Trump folks are dangerous.......

"These threats include those posed by domestic terrorists, individuals and groups engaged in grievance-based violence, and those inspired or motivated by foreign terrorists and other malign foreign influences. These actors are increasingly exploiting online forums to influence and spread violent extremist narratives and promote violent activity. Such threats are also exacerbated by impacts of the ongoing global pandemic, including grievances over public health safety measures and perceived government restrictions."

The DHS-issued "terrorism advisory" was featured on NBC News on 8/13/21 with them specifically talking about a 'threat' coming from "Trump supporters claiming election fraud and that he should be reinstated" and all the people rebelling against the vax mandate shit!

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-august-13-2021

THIS SHOULD BE BREAKING NEWS ON EVERY NETWORK . 

Uttar Pradesh on Ivermectin:  Population 240 Million [4.9% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 26

COVID Daily Deaths: 3

The United States off Ivermectin: Population 331 Million [50.5% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 127,108

COVID Daily Deaths: 574

Let us look at other Ivermectin using areas of India with numbers from August 5, 2021, compiled by the JHU CSSE:

Delhi on Ivermectin: Population 31 Million [15% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 61

COVID Daily Deaths: 2

Uttarakhand on Ivermectin: Population 11.4 Million [15% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 24

COVID Daily Deaths: 0

Nazis teamed up with Trumpers and Anti-Maskers to attack Americans. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-boys-are-teaming-up-with-anti-maskers-to-threaten-school-boards-over-covid-mandates

I'm going tout. My current record in MMA is 2nd to none. Stay tuned.  Nazis will be charged times 3. That's only if I decide to make my plays available to them. It's wrong to fund domestic terrorist. Stay tuned.

1 million Americans got jabbed yesterday.  Trending in the right direction. Mask Mandates are trending in the right direction.  Republicon Govs are admitting they made mistakes. Gov. Of Arkansas says he wishes he didn't sign the Republicons bill which banned mask mandates.

Nazis wrong again,  losing again.

Nazis, Trumpers and anti masters teamed up to terrorize, attack, and threaten America.

Dumb Monkey says "That's a good thing".

1 hour ago, Hoops said:

You think we have the China version of Red Dawn on the way pal? 

biden weak, china doing whatever they want. biden begging taliban not to take embassy before we get out.

biden begging iran and russia to produce more oil when we were energy independent. 

open your eyes hoops in-between cross-fit training.   

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

biden weak, china doing whatever they want. biden begging taliban not to take embassy before we get out.

biden begging iran and russia to produce more oil when we were energy independent. 

open your eyes hoops in-between cross-fit training.   

I suggest you inject bleach.  Many right wingers agree it works better than the vaccine.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread