Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Not a single piece of scientific evidence provided.  Not a single shred of proof of the anecdotal bullshit of people "going to the pet store" or any of the other nonsense that was presented.

Not a single scientific study referenced about the efficacy of ivermectin against COVID-19.  Not even a reference to several countries that are using it widespread.

100% bullshit propaganda that you swallow completely whole.

You are dumber than a fucking brick.

they dont call him the MAIN STREAM MIDGET for nothing

4 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Isaiah MacKenzie Bills WR  bought into being a good team player and no I in team. Showed photo of his vaccine card with a caption "for the greater good". Proving he's not a selfish Republicon idiot. I.e. Jay Cutler, Misinformed Mikey, Dumb Jason  Dumb Monkey,  Fishtard.

Big balloon headed liar, I have a vaccine card that proves I have been vaccinated. I will have to check it periodically and see when I am boostered also. 

If they do not recall Newsome look what they have coming..

California lawmakers are considering enacting a sweeping COVID-19 vaccination mandate that would require residents to show proof of vaccination to enter many businesses statewide — but it may not come until after the Gavin Newsom recall election.

https://www.sfgate.com/coronavirus/article/California-vaccine-mandate-Gavin-Newsom-recall-new-16416201.php

4 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I fucking hate that the thought is even entertained that a kid would think a mask is cool.

Dumb Monkey said Ivermectin has been used with great success in India, Japan, and Africa.  100's of millions successful treatments Dumb Monkey.

Capt. Joe Manning, a Georgia cop and anti vaxxer has now died of Covid. Capt. Joe was also taking and promoting Ivermectin like Dumb Monkey. 

Captain Joe Manning.  An anti-vaxxer who was taking the horse deworming medicine Dumb Monkey and Fox News have been promoting, is now dead. These Republicons are very stupid. Fishtard also said Ivermectin is better than the vaccine. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-vaxx-police-officer-dies-covid-b1910221.html