Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

10 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

here's the whole video directly from cbs

start at 1:10... she even tried coaching him by pointing to her left arm

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/dr-anthony-fauci-says-he-feels-quite-good-after-getting-covid-vaccine-cbsnews-full-interview/#x

and if the video is flipped, how do you explain that at 12:40 of that video, after he was coached, he then grabbed his left arm as sore

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

i posted an article that was incorrect, and apologized

you have repeatedly posted lies and never apologized

notice the difference you fucking psychopath?

why don't you do the world a favor and blow yourself up with dynamite, then some dog can eat your tiny blown off dick

Just because you and RT say "I repeatedly posted lies doesn't mean I have. I believe it's a fact I haven't posted any lies, unless it was blatant and sarcastic to make fun of Trump idiots. I challenge you and RT to show the repeated lies you claim I've made. I'm willing to put money on it you can't. 

Plus the fact that RT claims I'm repeatedly posting lies is solid evidence I'm not. He's a nutcase!

I'll wait!

8 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

here's one of your lies from just a couple hours ago

add to that the rolling stone article that was a blatant lie

Misinformed Mikey, here's a tip. Just because the Republicon playbook says too use what about ism or too make baseless claims doesn't make it truth. Proof is how false the big lie turned out to be. Republicons brought like 60 baseless cases to the courts saying the elections were rigged, stolen, fraudulent.  I think they lost over 99% of them if not all. Now a federal judge has sanctioned multiple Trump attorneys and referred then to their respective state's licensing authorities to be investigated for possible disbarment. You probably will call this a lie because it doesn't fit you false narrative.  Again just because you say I'm lying probably confirms I'm not. See below link that confirms the one lie you just accused me of is a false allegation by you. Try again.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/6/2050743/-Oh-this-is-funny-Horse-Paste-causes-sterility

44 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

here's one of your lies from just a couple hours ago

add to that the rolling stone article that was a blatant lie

Again these are false allegations on your part.  I don't know anything about a Rolling Stone article.  I don't recall making any recent posts linking an article from Rolling Stone? And below is the link of a recent report of a study out of Nigeria saying 85% of males taking Ivermectin are having sperm issues.  I believe you called me a repeated liar and your false claim was supported by two false allegations? Whose the repeated liar?

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/6/2050743/-Oh-this-is-funny-Horse-Paste-causes-sterility

16 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Misinformed Mikey, here's a tip. Just because the Republicon playbook says too use what about ism or too make baseless claims doesn't make it truth. Proof is how false the big lie turned out to be. Republicons brought like 60 baseless cases to the courts saying the elections were rigged, stolen, fraudulent.  I think they lost over 99% of them if not all. Now a federal judge has sanctioned multiple Trump attorneys and referred then to their respective state's licensing authorities to be investigated for possible disbarment. You probably will call this a lie because it doesn't fit you false narrative.  Again just because you say I'm lying probably confirms I'm not. See below link that confirms the one lie you just accused me of is a false allegation by you. Try again.

so a study from 2011 is a RECENT STUDY?

and it was on a handful of people that already had onchocerciasis

admit you LIED, 10 years ago is not recent

https://www.scholarsresearchlibrary.com/articles/effects-of-ivermectin-therapy-on-the-sperm-functions-of-nigerian-onchocerciasis-patients.pdf

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Again these are false allegations on your part.  I don't know anything about a Rolling Stone article.  I don't recall making any recent posts linking an article from Rolling Stone? And below is the link of a recent report of a study out of Nigeria saying 85% of males taking Ivermectin are having sperm issues.  I believe you called me a repeated liar and your false claim was supported by two false allegations? Whose the repeated liar?

again you call it RECENT

continuing a pattern of lying over and over again, while accusing others of lying

9 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

again you call it RECENT

continuing a pattern of lying over and over again, while accusing others of lying

Now you're calling someone a liar based on your pettiness. The fact is a study out of Nigeria showed 85% of the males taking Ivermectin had abnormality issues with their sperm,  Whose too say if a study done in the last decade isn't recent? But it's you being petty to falsely accuse me of lying when the facts don't fit your false narrative and extreme ideology. 

I might have to start calling Misinformed Mikey, Petty Mikey? Because he definitely displays the pettiness that goes with the false blame game taken straight out of the RepubliCon playbook!

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Now you're calling someone a liar based on your pettiness. The fact is a study out of Nigeria showed 85% of the males taking Ivermectin had abnormality issues with their sperm,  Whose too say if a study done in the last decade isn't recent? But it's you being petty to falsely accuse me of lying when the facts don't fit your false narrative and extreme ideology. 

I might have to start calling Misinformed Mikey, Petty Mikey? Because he definitely displays the pettiness that goes with the false blame game taken straight out of the RepubliCon playbook!

that is not even a fact.  and everyone other than you would agree that 10 years ago isn't a "recent study"... that you posted as though it just happened

read the study... the vast majority of those were barely reduced sperm counts, they weren't abnormal or sterile

if you jerk off in a cup today after not having sex in a month (since they were sick with river blindness i can assume they weren't fucking very often)... then jerk off again tomorrow, the second one will be lower

54 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

that is not even a fact.  and everyone other than you would agree that 10 years ago isn't a "recent study"... that you posted as though it just happened

read the study... the vast majority of those were barely reduced sperm counts, they weren't abnormal or sterile

if you jerk off in a cup today after not having sex in a month (since they were sick with river blindness i can assume they weren't fucking very often)... then jerk off again tomorrow, the second one will be lower

All libtarded pigs like him lie, that is all they have. Facts are never on their side.

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

This is a blatant lie by Misinformed Mikey. Nice try Mikey.   If Mikey isn't lying he isn't trying.  Read the article again.

We observed significant reduction in the sperm counts and sperm motility of the patients tested. On the morphology there was significant increase in the number of abnormal sperm cells. This took the forms of two heads, double tails, white (albino) sperms and extraordinarily large heads. It is suspected that the above alterations in the already determined parameters of the patients’ sperm cells could only have occurred as a result of their treatment with ivermectin.