• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is exactly what is going on .

@TicosMPLS
·
15h

A psychological condition of society known as “mass formation psychosis” is a condition for totalitarianism. Under mass formation psychosis a population enters a hypnotic-type trance that makes them willing to sacrifice anything, including their lives and freedom. #masspsychosis
img

STRIPPER

GO GRAB A CIGARETTE OR TWO PAL........WE GET YOUR POINT AND HOPEFULLY YOU GET MINE ABOUT SMOKING BUTTS...

SEEMS LIKE BOTH BUTTS AND THE VACCINE WILL KILL US ALL.   HAVE YOU DONE AMY READING ABOUT HOW BAD SMOKING BUTTS IS FOR YOU SIR?

ALSO SET UP A TABLE TO  PLAY SOME POKER TONIGHT WOULD YA? AROUND GAMETIME FOR SNF IF WE CAN GET ENOUGH PLAYERS

20 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

STRIPPER

GO GRAB A CIGARETTE OR TWO PAL........WE GET YOUR POINT AND HOPEFULLY YOU GET MINE ABOUT SMOKING BUTTS...

SEEMS LIKE BOTH BUTTS AND THE VACCINE WILL KILL US ALL.   HAVE YOU DONE AMY READING ABOUT HOW BAD SMOKING BUTTS IS FOR YOU SIR?

ALSO SET UP A TABLE TO  PLAY SOME POKER TONIGHT WOULD YA? AROUND GAMETIME FOR SNF IF WE CAN GET ENOUGH PLAYERS

This is bigger than smoking. I know the risk.

But I'm not being mandated to smoke. 

We know you're not the sharpest crayon in the box, 

Your part of the 30 percent who fell for the  “mass formation psychosis” but it ok you are not alone 

But people need to wake up. These mandates need to stop. The damage to our kids and grandkids is why I care. 

I'm not 1 of these conspiracy nuts, never have been. 

But after watching the Dr Malone video and my own research for last 2 years. It is all clear now what is taking place.

My wife, son and daughter in-law are vaxxed . Mainly because of work. 

That is why I am so passionate about this. 

27 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

STRIPPER

in

Crazy part is We were at condo in OC Md in August . We met another condo owner out at pool. We started talking about the vaccines. He told me he worked for some government agency and couldn't really say who or what he did. 

But he told me the covid vaccine was not fully approved by the FDA . I thought he was nutz, I googled and everywhere says it is.

Well guess what its not!. They got a vaccine called comrity or something like that approved. But it not being used in America.

It has to go through years of trials. NOW THAT IS A BIG LIE TOLD BY MEDIA AND BIDEN.