Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Some GOP leaders are scornful or silent about booster shots seen as key to fighting omicron

Hannah Knowles and Lateshia Beachum
Tue, January 4, 2022, 5:12 AM
As coronavirus cases surged in Florida last summer, Gov. Ron DeSantis urged people to get vaccinated.

"If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals . . .. over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all," he said at a news conference. "These vaccines are saving lives."

Last month the governor struck a different tone when asked on Fox News if he has received a vaccine booster shot - which health officials call one of the public's most important tools against the omicron variant fueling a new wave of infections.

"So, I've done whatever I did," said the GOP star considered a potential contender for the presidency in 2024. "The - the normal shot, and that at the end of the day is people's individual decisions about what they want to do."

Dumb Joey is a Covid misinformation piece of shit!

over 95%?  Do you really believe that?  Come on man

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WVU said:

over 95%?  Do you really believe that?  Come on man

Don't come on man me! It's a fact that this is what Ron Deathsantis said last summer. Percent will very, but it's a fact that a very, very  large majority of Covid hospitalization are of the unvaccinated.  It's a fact that vaccines work. It's a fact that Dumb Joey thinks I'm afraid to go out. But the reality is if you're vaccinated, boosted, wear a mask and wash hands frequently it's safe to leave your house. I even eat out every day which I shouldn't be doing but it's a risk I'm willing to take. I'm sick and tired of hearing the misinformation being spewed by the ignorant, cancerous pro-covid, anti-vaxxers!

Get vaccinated, get boosted, mask up, washing hands makes it very safe to leave the house.  

37 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Data disproves everything he’s saying to easier you post lefty extremist propaganda 

Dumb Joey,  a champion piece of shit. A champion trafficker of Covid Misinformation.

The figure is a series of three line graphs showing weekly trends in age-standardized incidence of COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths, by vaccination status, in 13 U.S. jurisdictions, during April 4–July 17, 2021.

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/data-tables/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Joey,  a champion piece of shit. A champion trafficker of Covid Misinformation.

The figure is a series of three line graphs showing weekly trends in age-standardized incidence of COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths, by vaccination status, in 13 U.S. jurisdictions, during April 4–July 17, 2021.

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/data-tables/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

Hey, moron.  It hasn't been July for six months.

And nobody is claiming that the vaccine didn't work for a bit.  Those days are LONG gone, retard.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Hey, moron.  It hasn't been July for six months.

And nobody is claiming that the vaccine didn't work for a bit.  Those days are LONG gone, retard.

There were also less than half the people vaxxed vs now. My favorite libtard trick is where they include all cases/hospitalization/deaths BEFORE the vax was even rolled out in their totals. Braindead morons like BigLimper eat it up. 

49 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Don't come on man me! It's a fact that this is what Ron Deathsantis said last summer. Percent will very, but it's a fact that a very, very  large majority of Covid hospitalization are of the unvaccinated.  It's a fact that vaccines work. It's a fact that Dumb Joey thinks I'm afraid to go out. But the reality is if you're vaccinated, boosted, wear a mask and wash hands frequently it's safe to leave your house. I even eat out every day which I shouldn't be doing but it's a risk I'm willing to take. I'm sick and tired of hearing the misinformation being spewed by the ignorant, cancerous pro-covid, anti-vaxxers!

Get vaccinated, get boosted, mask up, washing hands makes it very safe to leave the house.  

it's not a fact at all.  It's a complete lie.  It's pretty much statistically impossible.