• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, sleepy said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FIOhCgLX0AEHWDR?format=jpg&name=small

He’s right in a way.  Social media is a total waste of time in the first place, and these sites are are all extreme left leaning pretending to be unbiased.  However, Trump couldn’t get enough of twitter until they banned him.  He would have never quit over MTG being suspended if he wasn’t.  I guess it took him being banned to see how stupid of a platform it is in the first place and how corrupt it is.

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He’s right in a way.  Social media is a total waste of time in the first place, and these sites are are all extreme left leaning pretending to be unbiased.  However, Trump couldn’t get enough of twitter until they banned him.  He would have never quit over MTG being suspended if he wasn’t.  I guess it took him being banned to see how stupid of a platform it is in the first place and how corrupt it is.

they are all at GETTR now

25 minutes ago, redstripe said:

they are all at GETTR now

That’s fine and all, but my point is still that Trump was either on twitter religiously for years blind to the kind of people running it and how corrupt they are, or just acting totally butt hurt bc they banned him and other conservatives years later.  I agree with him but he’s several years too late to call out twitter and facebook for what they are.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That’s fine and all, but my point is still that Trump was either on twitter religiously for years blind to the kind of people running it and how corrupt they are, or just acting totally butt hurt bc they banned him and other conservatives years later.  I agree with him but he’s several years too late to call out twitter and facebook for what they are.

Yup, why doesn't he join gettr - if he went back to his old non stop posting ways(instead of these lame press releases), he'd at least rile up the left, get far more attention as well as hurt twitter as more and more people joined gettr.

37 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Yes but they still need calling out . Joe Rogan was a big call out 

The Daily Beast

California Deputy DA Who Fought Vaccine Mandate Dies Abruptly After Falling Ill With COVID at Age 46

Allison Quinn
Tue, January 4, 2022, 7:17 AM
A deputy district attorney and up-and-coming Republican political star in California’s Orange County has died abruptly after telling friends she contracted COVID-19.

Kelly Ernby, a presumed candidate for the state Assembly in 2022, was only 46 years old. According to the Los Angeles Times, she fell ill shortly after speaking out against vaccine mandates at a rally organized by Turning Point USA on Dec. 4.

“There’s nothing that matters more than our freedoms right now,” she was quoted telling the crowd during the rally at Irvine City Hall.

It was not immediately clear where or how she contracted the virus. Her death has sparked an outpouring of tributes from colleagues who praised her for her passion and experience.

Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer devoted a lengthy Twitter thread to Ernby on Monday, calling her “an incredibly vibrant and passionate attorney who cared deeply about the work that we do as prosecutors—and deeply about the community we all fight so hard to protect.”

“It was an absolute privilege to fight the good fight alongside Kelly,” Spitzer wrote. “Her passion and her shining light will be forever missed.”

“My heart is broken and I'm in tears. I lost a dear friend to Covid complications. I love you @KellyErnby ! You’ve been nothing but an inspiration to many of us here in Orange County,” Ben Chapman, chairman of the Greater Costa Mesa Republicans, wrote on Twitter, alongside a photo of himself and Ernby.

The Orange County Republicans, for whom Ernby had served as the precinct operations chair, said news of her death had caused “great sadness.”

The group noted only that Ernby had died unexpectedly after a “brief illness,” saying “we have hope in this tragedy because we know she had a deep faith.”

Betting lots that she wished she was vaccinated?

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/kelly-ernby-46-huntington-beach-ca-orange-co-deputy-da-anti-vaxx-dead-from-covid

Kelly Ernby, 46, Huntington Beach, CA, Orange Co Deputy DA, anti-vaxx, dead from COVID.

According to this story Kelly died from COVID on January 3rd, 2022. Kelly Emby was a Republican who was an Orange County Deputy District Attorney who ran a failed campaign for California State Assembly. She was very much against mandates, which to me means anti-vaxxer. I've yet to see a VOCAL anti-mandate person who is FOR the COVID vaccines. Plus, her husband verified that she wasn't vaccinated. Another bull-headed conservative who made the wrong choice.

Hey bigblunder , We thought you left for a libtard forum. 

I guess you're just like all the libtards, always want to come back to be around people with an actual brain. 

So you post these deaths of unvaccinated because you still believe cnn and the rest of the libtards :laugh

I wonder why the media doesn't cover the fully vaccinated deaths? 

Oh maybe because the libtards like yourself might start thinking on your own. ?

Not a chance of that, you are too far up don lemons azz to get out. 

Isn't it almost time for your 4th or 5th jab ? 

Hurry along now and get your injection. 

Until next time keep on libing ! 

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Hey bigblunder , We thought you left for a libtard forum. 

I guess you're just like all the libtards, always want to come back to be around people with an actual brain. 

So you post these deaths of unvaccinated because you still believe cnn and the rest of the libtards :laugh

I wonder why the media doesn't cover the fully vaccinated deaths? 

Oh maybe because the libtards like yourself might start thinking on your own. ?

Not a chance of that, you are too far up don lemons azz to get out. 

Isn't it almost time for your 4th or 5th jab ? 

Hurry along now and get your injection. 

Until next time keep on libing ! 

Why are a large majority of Covid Hospitalizations of the unvaccinated?

"Who needs a vaccine when the advice of "America's Frontline So Called Doctors" works"? Far Right Radical Redstripe

https://time.com/6092368/americas-frontline-doctors-covid-19-misinformation/

https://theintercept.com/2021/12/20/americas-frontline-doctors-covid-clinics/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Frontline_Doctors

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Why are a large majority of Covid Hospitalizations of the unvaccinated?

"Who needs a vaccine when the advice of "America's Frontline So Called Doctors" works"? Far Right Radical Redstripe

https://time.com/6092368/americas-frontline-doctors-covid-19-misinformation/

https://theintercept.com/2021/12/20/americas-frontline-doctors-covid-clinics/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Frontline_Doctors

They aren’t you retard. As since the beginning, the majority of hospitalizations and deaths are the elderly and obese. 

What data on 120,000 COVID hospitalizations shows about breakthrough cases

Gabrielle Masson - Thursday, December 16th, 2021 Print  | Email

One must asked, should the unvaccinated be allowed to burden the hospital infrastructure and resources with their Covid urgent care need?

TEXT

From June to September 2021, fully vaccinated people with breakthrough COVID-19 accounted for 15 percent of all U.S. COVID-19 hospitalizations, according to data from Peterson's and Kaiser Family Foundation's Health System Tracker

The data is from Cosmos, a HIPAA-defined dataset of more than 120 million patients from over 140 Epic organizations, including 250 hospitals across all 50 states and data on nearly 10 million admissions. More than 120,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations were examined.

Individuals were considered fully vaccinated if they had received the required dose(s) of a COVID-19 vaccine and were at least 14 days from the single-dose vaccine or the second dose in an mRNA series. 

Six findings:

1. An overwhelming majority of COVID-19 hospitalizations were among unvaccinated or partially vaccinated people. From June to September 2021, 85 percent of virus hospitalizations were among those not fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

2. Age was highly correlated with breakthrough hospitalizations. The majority of COVID-19 breakthrough hospitalizations were of people 65 and older, while the majority of people not fully vaccinated and hospitalized with COVID-19 were adults ages 18 to 64. Only 10 percent of breakthrough hospitalizations were people under age 50. 

3. Compared to the age distribution of fully vaccinated people in the U.S., people 65 and up make up a disproportionately large share of breakthrough hospitalizations. As of Sept. 30, 25 percent of fully vaccinated Americans were 65 and older. In comparison, in the Epic sample, 69 percent of fully vaccinated people hospitalized with breakthrough COVID-19 were 65 and older.  

4. A greater share of people hospitalized with a breakthrough COVID-19 case also had at least one comorbidity compared to COVID-19 patients who weren't fully vaccinated.  

5. Breakthrough hospitalizations included fewer COVID-related respiratory complications or treatments, suggesting fully vaccinated patients hospitalized with breakthrough COVID-19 may have been more likely to be hospitalized for unrelated reasons.  

6. Fully vaccinated adults hospitalized with COVID-19 had shorter average hospital stays than those who weren't fully vaccinated within the same age group. Among patients over 65, the median COVID-19 hospital stay was 1.1 days shorter for those who were fully vaccinated (5.6 days) than for those not (6.7 days).

"Common Sense tells me mandates are foolish". Dumb Joey

41 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

They aren’t you retard. As since the beginning, the majority of hospitalizations and deaths are the elderly and obese. 

Dumb Joey comes to a far right wing, pro covid, anti-vaccine website to traffic Covid misinformation.  Truly a dumb fuken piece of shit.

I'll repeat the majority of Covid hospitalizations are of the unvaccinated. Also pediatric Covid Hospitalizations are spiking! Don't listen to the Covid misinformation being spewed by pro-covid, anti-vaxxers like Dumb Joey, Ron Deathsantis and Majorie Taylor Green. 

Get vaxxed, boosted, mask up and wash hands frequently and hospitalization due to Covid will be avoided!

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Joey comes to a far right wing, pro covid, anti-vaccine website to traffic Covid misinformation.  Truly a dumb fuken piece of shit.

I'll repeat the majority of Covid hospitalizations are of the unvaccinated. Also pediatric Covid Hospitalizations are spiking! Don't listen to the Covid misinformation being spewed by pro-covid, anti-vaxxers like Dumb Joey, Ron Deathsantis and Majorie Taylor Green. 

Get vaxxed, boosted, mask up and wash hands frequently and hospitalization due to Covid will be avoided!

BIgDumber scared to leave the house image.gif

Some GOP leaders are scornful or silent about booster shots seen as key to fighting omicron

Hannah Knowles and Lateshia Beachum
Tue, January 4, 2022, 5:12 AM
As coronavirus cases surged in Florida last summer, Gov. Ron DeSantis urged people to get vaccinated.

"If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals . . .. over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all," he said at a news conference. "These vaccines are saving lives."

Last month the governor struck a different tone when asked on Fox News if he has received a vaccine booster shot - which health officials call one of the public's most important tools against the omicron variant fueling a new wave of infections.

"So, I've done whatever I did," said the GOP star considered a potential contender for the presidency in 2024. "The - the normal shot, and that at the end of the day is people's individual decisions about what they want to do."

Dumb Joey is a Covid misinformation piece of shit!

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

What data on 120,000 COVID hospitalizations shows about breakthrough cases

Gabrielle Masson - Thursday, December 16th, 2021 Print  | Email

One must asked, should the unvaccinated be allowed to burden the hospital infrastructure and resources with their Covid urgent care need?

TEXT

From June to September 2021, fully vaccinated people with breakthrough COVID-19 accounted for 15 percent of all U.S. COVID-19 hospitalizations, according to data from Peterson's and Kaiser Family Foundation's Health System Tracker

The data is from Cosmos, a HIPAA-defined dataset of more than 120 million patients from over 140 Epic organizations, including 250 hospitals across all 50 states and data on nearly 10 million admissions. More than 120,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations were examined.

Individuals were considered fully vaccinated if they had received the required dose(s) of a COVID-19 vaccine and were at least 14 days from the single-dose vaccine or the second dose in an mRNA series. 

Six findings:

1. An overwhelming majority of COVID-19 hospitalizations were among unvaccinated or partially vaccinated people. From June to September 2021, 85 percent of virus hospitalizations were among those not fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

2. Age was highly correlated with breakthrough hospitalizations. The majority of COVID-19 breakthrough hospitalizations were of people 65 and older, while the majority of people not fully vaccinated and hospitalized with COVID-19 were adults ages 18 to 64. Only 10 percent of breakthrough hospitalizations were people under age 50. 

3. Compared to the age distribution of fully vaccinated people in the U.S., people 65 and up make up a disproportionately large share of breakthrough hospitalizations. As of Sept. 30, 25 percent of fully vaccinated Americans were 65 and older. In comparison, in the Epic sample, 69 percent of fully vaccinated people hospitalized with breakthrough COVID-19 were 65 and older.  

4. A greater share of people hospitalized with a breakthrough COVID-19 case also had at least one comorbidity compared to COVID-19 patients who weren't fully vaccinated.  

5. Breakthrough hospitalizations included fewer COVID-related respiratory complications or treatments, suggesting fully vaccinated patients hospitalized with breakthrough COVID-19 may have been more likely to be hospitalized for unrelated reasons.  

6. Fully vaccinated adults hospitalized with COVID-19 had shorter average hospital stays than those who weren't fully vaccinated within the same age group. Among patients over 65, the median COVID-19 hospital stay was 1.1 days shorter for those who were fully vaccinated (5.6 days) than for those not (6.7 days).

"Common Sense tells me mandates are foolish". Dumb Joey

how about recent data, pal?  June Data is completely outdated.