• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rumble  Dr. Robert Malone | 19 Horrific & Narrative-Changing Highlights from His EPIC 3-Hour Interview with Joe Rogan

The mRNA inventor Dr. Robert Malone sits down with Joe Rogan to discuss the TRUTH about COVID-19 / The Great Reset including:

1. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - 500K deaths in the U.S. caused by the intentional blockade of early COVID-19 treatment

2. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - Janet Woodcock and Rick Bright made it so that physicians could not administer Hydroxychloroquine outside of the hospital?

3. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - There was a specific visit with President Joe Biden & Indian’s Prime Minister Modi and a decision was made to not disclose the effective treatments being used to treat the Indian people.

4. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - If you had COVID you have a higher risk of adverse events from the jab.

5. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - How the Trust In News Network Works - The Media Labels Any Informed Pushback Against the COVID-19 Vaccines As: “Anti-Vaxxer Misinformation”

6. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - How the Anti-Vaxxer Label Is Used to Take Anybody Out That Raises Informed Concerned About Vaccine Safety

7. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - Why Did 3 Top Epidemiologists Agree That COVID-19 Lockdowns Would Not Work?

8. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - Why Are Israel’s Strict Enforcement of COVID-19 Vaccines Are Not Working?

9. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - How Are Hospitals Are Financially Incentivized to Push the COVID-19 / Great Reset Narrative

10. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - How Thompson-Reuters Is Financially Tied to Pfizer, Yet They Allowed Are the Fact-Checkers for Twitter

11. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - Why the Mortality of OMICRON is Remarkably Low?

12. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - Explaining White House Dark Winter of Death Press Release & Stopping Them Before They Take Our Kids

13. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - Is the Vast Majority of the Medical Community Malfeasant or Nefarious?

14. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - How and Why the Truth About COVID-19 (The Great Reset) is Being Completely Suppressed?

15. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - Is Pfizer One of Most Criminal Organizations In History?

16. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - We Are Having Demonstrative Drops In IQ & Social Intelligence (Because of Mask Wearing)

17. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - How Physicians Are Causing Harm to Their Patients Where Intentionally or Unintentionally As a Result of Following the COVID-19 Protocols

18. Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan - Why Now is the Time for Freedom-Loving Patriots to Stand Up and Speak Up!

Whistle-Blowing Frontline Worker On How Hospitals Are Being Pressured to Dramatically Inflate COVID-19 Cases - https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/business-podcasts/whistleblowing-frontline-worker-on-how-hospitals-are-being-pressured-to-dramatically-inflate-covid-19-cases/

Sounds like the booster got Betty 

Betty White 'died of natural causes,' not COVID booster complications, says agent: 'Her death should not be politicized' [Video] (aol.com)

Her agent and friend Jeff Witjas told People that claims the TV legend was negatively affected by a shot on Dec. 28 were untrue. He noted that White also didn't say something that has been attributed to her: "Eat healthy and get all your vaccines. I just got boosted today."

4 minutes ago, shooterman said:

Basically, all the shit that was thrown back in my face as a "conspiracy theory" was true. Lots of libtards here in Connecticut including my daughter who is pregnant and took a fkn booster shot.

I hear ya. I have been researching all this stuff for 2 years. Arguing with family members because I wouldn't get the jab. 

Best part most of this info has been out there . My wife Son got jab , me and daughter did not. 

My brother in law is a Dr for last 28 years sister RN  both no jab or their 3 kids . 

I have been so fkn pissed after learning the rest of the stuff discussed . Fkrs responsible need to be held accountable 

33 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Listen to these mass psychosis patients. How does anyone watch this shyt every day . They are all super vaxxed and freaking out. The 1 host talks about in-laws dying. Then says being vaxxed keeps you from dying unreal 

It sounds like incredible numbers of people in the NE have/had covid over the last week or so, that cant be sustained for long, I predicted a peak around Jan 10th in the first hit areas - it may end up being earlier than that?

Thanks Joe Rogan. O ver 50 million subscribers to his podcast . And he thinks on his own , They tried to cancel 1 of the smartest Drs in the country. And have tried to cancel other intelligent Drs and ruin them . 

Never heard of Mass Psychosis until watching that video. It all is clear to me now  

Now at least people that are critical thinkers can make an informed determination of what is really been going on the last 2 years 

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It sounds like incredible numbers of people in the NE have/had covid over the last week or so, that cant be sustained for long, I predicted a peak around Jan 10th in the first hit areas - it may end up being earlier than that?

I think its peaking in MD now or the next week or so. We are 1 of the highest vaxxed states. We are at I think 26 % pos rate 

59 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Listen to these mass psychosis patients. How does anyone watch this shyt every day . They are all super vaxxed and freaking out. The 1 host talks about in-laws dying. Then says being vaxxed keeps you from dying unreal 

The vast majority of people I know that are vaxxed and still walking around wearing masks and freaking out if you’re not vaxxed are women.  I don’t get how they don’t understand how illogically stupid they sound.  Nobody unvaxxed from the flu ever had a vaccinated person screaming at them that they were endangering their life.  Only crazy women, or beta males would watch this or support Biden and ignore all facts.