• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, sleepy said:

worldwide leaders are trying to do something to get blacks vaccinated

since blacks are afraid of everything, they thought it would be an easy sell to get them to wear masks and take endless vaccines

but instead it's liberal white women that are the most easily manipulated... even taking weed/booze away won't help with blacks, they will just find someone to buy it for them

On 1/5/2022 at 9:26 PM, Brayden11 said:

I’m a catholic kid so I sited Moses 3:17 and Corinthians 3:17. My company does not want a law suit filed against them since they’re one of the most woke company images out there. It’s fucking comical 

Thanks bud grew up catholic didn’t retain much though ima have to google these lol

53 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Simply amazing people, even otherwise very intelligent ones, are still falling for this COVID nonsense. 

POS Gavin Newsome extended the mask mandate. Absolute fucking CLOWN 

list of tough guy posters who will end up being vaxed

fishhead

mikemann

sleepy

ect ect

19 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

all they need to do is release a truly nasty variant

then its game, set and match

Looks like the vaccine mandate will be struck down in the supremes(at least i hope so), I didn't use to be antivax, if a new one came out that really worked i just might take it, but only if there was really a dangerous virus/disease to make it+EV. .

I guarantee if 99.9% of people are vaxxed, I'll still be in the tiny fraction left.

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Simply amazing people, even otherwise very intelligent ones, are still falling for this COVID nonsense. 

POS Gavin Newsome extended the mask mandate. Absolute fucking CLOWN 

I read it's extended past the superbowl, and that would mean attendees would have to mask up, i dont see that happening. I could see the superbowl either being granted a waiver or move to TX.

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

they are giving ppl time. letting the numbers fall in line until the holdouts numbers are fairly low. then they will attack

This omicron thing was a mistake KK, apparently it came from mice - which means from a lab. So perhaps it was another lab leak, they didn't want omicron to get out and now it's too late and everyone will be immune?