Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

Today they announced that they will no longer use the term fully vaxxed - they will change it to "up to date", so if you are anything but boosted you will be considered not up to date - which means unvaccinated.

So Boom!, they now can say that instead of 20-25% unvaccinated, it's more like 50%, which means there's a long way to go. The vaccines didn't fail, we're just not finished yet.

It's pretty sick.  Companies of 10k plus employees are easily in the 100k+ range.  There's absolutely no way that the key stake holders making these decisions  don't have heavy stock options in Pfizer, J&J, Moderna vs claiming that they're making a medical decision for the best of their company where they just don't want sick employees.  Really?????  Where was their flu shot mandate in the previous years?  Most of these big tech companies have remote employees who can't even get another employee sick.  It's very obvious to me that if they can force 100k+ employees to get vaccinated then they make a hell of a lot of money.  And then your employees aren't even vaccinated after 6 months go by.

If there's one thing that Covid has done is to show who in your city and own social circle is a total nutjob idiot.  GA is a free state.  I have a dem idiot buddy that would meet me at a bar on Fridays and always walk in wearing his mask.  I would tell him to take that stupid fkn thing off the second he sat down and instantly troll him and ask him why.  "Just doing my part man".  I'd show him videos of the guy in the snow showing the particles blowing everywhere, telling him Dr Falsey said masks don't work back in April 2020.  His only response was "fuck trump"

Vaxxed and boosted #22 ranked Basilashivili clutching his chest pulls out of his match in 1st set feeling "tightness in his chest" and "every shot i'm out of breath". Completely normal for a 29YO in peak physical condition after 15 minutes of playing tennis

:mutley

GET THOSE BOOSTERS DIPSHITS

8 hours ago, mikeman said:

:laugh

Seeing stuff like this makes me so happy.

Anti-vaxxers living in one Australian state will face a four-day lockdown from today after a surge in Covid infections.

Those living in the Northern Territory who have not had two coronavirus vaccine doses will only be able to leave their homes under strict conditions.

These include for essential shopping, for medical treatment, including vaccination, or to provide care.

Chief Minister Michael Gunner said those who have not been vaccinated are also banned from going outside to work or exercise.

The ‘lockout’ will last until 12pm on Monday, when a vaccination passport system is set to be introduced.