Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, xyz said:

I have the most wonderful news.

COMCAST is firing Joy Reid!

She loses her show this Spring.

GLORIOUS!

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!

Outstanding!  Her racist woke shit was so ridiculously dumb that even the liberal msnbc crowd tuned her out to the point that msnbc finally decided that she wasn’t just gonna be paid to mutter bs and have zero ratings.

OneFooter will go into depression and his eat other into a rotted state.  We’ll have to rename him FormerFooter at that point.

5 hours ago, xyz said:

I have the most wonderful news.

COMCAST is firing Joy Reid!

She loses her show this Spring.

GLORIOUS!

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Outstanding!  Her racist woke shit was so ridiculously dumb that even the liberal msnbc crowd tuned her out to the point that msnbc finally decided that she wasn’t just gonna be paid to mutter bs and have zero ratings.

OneFooter will go into depression and his eat other into a rotted state.  We’ll have to rename him FormerFooter at that point.

Two racist F aggots have nothing but positive comments about this image. 

image.png.5ee941de68413003dae461a3973aaee3.png

Yes you can be a F aggot, a Republicon and a Neo-Nazi . Xyz, Gmcarroll33 and this image are proof of that. 

Another libtard celebrity triple jabbed happy they did not die because of

vaccine :laugh . Um omicron is a bad cold

When will they wake up and realize the vaccine does not work for omicron ?

It actually makes them more likely to get it 

James Corden Reveals COVID Diagnosis, Says Late-Night Show Will Be Off the Air for 'Next Few Days'

"I'm fully vaccinated, boosted, and because of this, am fortunate enough to say I feel completely fine," Corden announced in Thursday's post

1/05/2022 Miles Guo: Google, AppStore, and Facebook have jointly suppressed GETTR, tampering with the downloads of the GETTR App and preventing users from receiving email confirmation when signing up for an account. As a result, GETTR had more than 10 million downloads taken out in the West, with a total of more than 50 million downloads being removed

out.jpg

@vaclav69
·
32m

Replying to @PJMedia
IVERMECTIN for prevention & cure with zinc Vitamins C & D . HCQ the VACINE just created & given away in TEXAS I'd check that out , SCREW the other U.S GENE altering vaccines , based on all that I have read . These options are what I contemplate I have taken nothing never been sick & no one that I personally know has either . I had planned to take the JAB at first then my BULL SHIT DETECTOR went off & I figured hell with that let everyone else be the test dummies .

@joerogan
·
December 29, 2021

RT @BretWeinstein: Robert Malone has risked his reputation and career to serve the public interest. “Public health authorities” by contrast, have sold us out to Big Pharma at every turn. By suspending @RWMaloneMD, Twitter is declaring war on the public and the scientific process. #RestoreMaloneNow

4 hours ago, FairWarning said:

No school in Chicago again today.  The covid must really be bad.  Wonder what happened to the $1.8 BIL of our tax money that was used to make the Chicago schools safe?

Across the nation the vast majority of students being kept home are in urban, heavily minority districts, no one cares about those kids. not the mayor's not the school boards, not the teachers, even most of the parents.

This is england - good news.

Huge Numbers” of Children Refusing to Wear Face Masks in School

As many as 95 per cent rebel against face coverings.

PJW.jpg

Published

1 min ago

on

7 January, 2022
070122school1.jpg

OLI SCARFF via Getty Images

According to education officials, “huge numbers” of children, in some cases as many as 95 per cent, are refusing to wear face masks in school or take COVID tests.

The government instructed schools to make pupils wear masks in classrooms and common areas after a spike in Omicron cases.

However, the move appears to have completely backfired in many areas of the country.

“Sadly, we have had reports in the last 24 hours of at least six secondary schools in the north-west of England where children, in huge numbers, are refusing to take lateral flow tests or to wear masks,” said Damien McNulty, a national executive member of the National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers.

“We’ve got one school in Lancashire where only 67 children out of 1,300 are prepared to have a lateral flow test and wear masks. This is a public health emergency,” he added.

As we highlighted yesterday, the results of the UK government’s own report on whether face masks would stop the spread of COVID in schools was “not conclusive.”

Authorities were subsequently forced to acknowledge that proof face masks preventing the spread of the virus is statistically insignificant.

“Schools where face coverings were used in October 2021 saw a reduction two to three weeks later in Covid absences from 5.3% to 3% – a drop of 2.3 percentage points,” reported BBC News.

“In schools which did not use face coverings absences fell from 5.3% to 3.6% – a fall of 1.7 percentage points.”

According to University of Oxford Professor Jim Naismith, when England dropped face mask mandates back in July and Scotland maintained them, it made “no meaningful difference” to infection rates.

We previously highlighted the comments of UK government SAGE adviser Dr Colin Axon, who dismissed masks as “comfort blankets” that do virtually nothing, noting that the COVID-19 virus particle is up to 5,000 times smaller than the holes in the mask.

“The small sizes are not easily understood but an imperfect analogy would be to imagine marbles fired at builders’ scaffolding, some might hit a pole and rebound, but obviously most will fly through,” Axon said.

an_clap.gif

Judge Rejects FDA’s Ridiculous 75 Year Delay On Vax Data, Cuts To Just 8 Months

A federal judge has rejected a request by the FDA to produce just 500 pages per month of the data submitted by Pfizer to license its Covid-19 vaccine – and has ordered them to produce 55,000 pages per month. Assuming there are roughly 450,000 pages, that means it will take just over eight months for the world to see what’s under the hood.

Attorney Aaron Siri, who represents the plaintiff in the case, has provided this stunning update via his blog, Injecting Freedom:

"On behalf of a client, my firm requested that the FDA produce all the data submitted by Pfizer to license its Covid-19 vaccine. The FDA asked the Court for permission to only be required to produce at a rate of 500 pages per month, which would have taken over 75 years to produce all the documents.

I am pleased to report that a federal judge soundly rejected the FDA’s request and ordered the FDA to produce all the data at a clip of 55,000 pages per month!

This is a great win for transparency and removes one of the strangleholds federal 'health' authorities have had on the data needed for independent scientists to offer solutions and address serious issues with the current vaccine program – issues which include waning immunity, variants evading vaccine immunity, and, as the CDC has confirmed, that the vaccines do not prevent transmission.

No person should ever be coerced to engage in an unwanted medical procedure. And while it is bad enough the government violated this basic liberty right by mandating the Covid-19 vaccine, the government also wanted to hide the data by waiting to fully produce what it relied upon to license this product until almost every American alive today is dead. That form of governance is destructive to liberty and antithetical to the openness required in a democratic society.

In ordering the release of the documents in a timely manner, the Judge recognized that the release of this data is of paramount public importance and should be one of the FDA’s highest priorities. He then aptly quoted James Madison as saying a 'popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy' and John F. Kennedy as explaining that a 'nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.'”

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/ju...just-8-months/

The judge's short 4 page order:

https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/u...50ab57077b.pdf