Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Brayden11 said:

I slid a religious exemption past the goalie at AT&T. They will provide me a company issued double mask to wear going forward lol. 

Congratulations brayden. If you could post what religious exception you asked for it would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully our Supreme Court doesn’t let us down but it be nice to have an option in our back pocket 

2 hours ago, mike499 said:

Congratulations brayden. If you could post what religious exception you asked for it would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully our Supreme Court doesn’t let us down but it be nice to have an option in our back pocket 

I’m a catholic kid so I sited Moses 3:17 and Corinthians 3:17. My company does not want a law suit filed against them since they’re one of the most woke company images out there. It’s fucking comical 

43 minutes ago, Brayden11 said:

I’m a catholic kid so I sited Moses 3:17 and Corinthians 3:17. My company does not want a law suit filed against them since they’re one of the most woke company images out there. It’s fucking comical 

You could also use something like this.  I saw this posted another website

https://lc.org/Site Images/Resources/examples/Employment-sample-request.pdf

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Iceland is one of the most vaxxed nations on earth.

These vaccines are one of the dumbest and most divisive things our country has ever seen.  The vaxxed aren't even vaxxed now, yet they all snobbily walk around acting holier than thou and spouting off bs that they don't even understand. 

I asked one dumbass why they got the flu shot every year, and told them not a single person ever said so that they wouldn't be hospitalized or die.  Every single flu shot tard always got it so they wouldn't get the flu.  Same with the covid shot, except they're calling it a vaccine somehow when it doesn't work, and if it's still just a shot people still get sick from it.  It's such basic common medical sense, but again these people are snobby tard idiots.  Lol at Whoopie today in disbelief that she had every shot and still got sick.  Zero clue what she's allowing big pharma to rush inject into her body.

24 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

These vaccines are one of the dumbest and most divisive things our country has ever seen.  The vaxxed aren't even vaxxed now, yet they all snobbily walk around acting holier than thou and spouting off bs that they don't even understand. 

I asked one dumbass why they got the flu shot every year, and told them not a single person ever said so that they wouldn't be hospitalized or die.  Every single flu shot tard always got it so they wouldn't get the flu.  Same with the covid shot, except they're calling it a vaccine somehow when it doesn't work, and if it's still just a shot people still get sick from it.  It's such basic common medical sense, but again these people are snobby tard idiots.  Lol at Whoopie today in disbelief that she had every shot and still got sick.  Zero clue what she's allowing big pharma to rush inject into her body.

Today they announced that they will no longer use the term fully vaxxed - they will change it to "up to date", so if you are anything but boosted you will be considered not up to date - which means unvaccinated.

So Boom!, they now can say that instead of 20-25% unvaccinated, it's more like 50%, which means there's a long way to go. The vaccines didn't fail, we're just not finished yet.