Ukraine war thread

mikeman

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

There is some talk that biden wants it wrapped up by the end of august, so he'll pull the plug on zelensky in a month or two.

He figures voters would forget about ukraine by nov if they can end the war(negotiate an end) by then.

Biden has me scared when he said "this man cannot remain in power"

but nothing he says means anything really and everyone knows that now 

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

Biden has me scared when he said "this man cannot remain in power"

but nothing he says means anything really and everyone knows that now 

Then they backtracked, this week he said ukraine "might" have to give up land for peace. Boom, there it is.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Then they backtracked, this week he said ukraine "might" have to give up land for peace. Boom, there it is.

msnbc said that "this man cannot remain in power" was bidens "mr gorbachov tear down this wall" moment lol

its all fake now. so bad. they should add a laughtrack to the news 

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

msnbc said that "this man cannot remain in power" was bidens "mr gorbachov tear down this wall" moment lol

its all fake now. so bad. they should add a laughtrack to the news 

Putin would prob agree to stop fairly soon if they finish taking the donbass, if they keep winning why should he stop. So by the time ukraine and the US are ready for peace Putin might say too late.

4 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

putin can only take as much as he can hold permanent

USA computers battleing Russian computers down to the last square foot 

I have no doubt he can hold as much territory as he wants to. Quick exemple 1st war with Chechnya Dec 1994 to Aug 1996. 2ed war Dec 1999 to Apr 2002. 

And guess what? War with Georgia 1 to 12 August 2008 Chechens along side with the Russians fighting against Georgian troops. Now Chechens are the most loyal troops and we are talking about Muslims. Eastern Ukraine including the capital Kiev has majority of Russian support. I was watching YouTube Russian bloggers talking to Ukranians, one Ukrainian guy from Odessa was claiming about 80% of civilians support Russian troops. Report that I have read around 70%.Nikolaev Dnepropetrovsk and Harkiv 50/50.Ones taken there would be no problem, same with Kiev. Western Ukraine about 6 provinces where they maight have a problem. 

My 2 cents. 

every guys family you bomb and home you take. that makes one more enemy

putin will stop soon. if its true he has 100% control of 1/5th of Ukraine that should be good. unless he wants some more key pieces but fox never breaks the war down anymore and anything on the internet is b.s

52 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

every guys family you bomb and home you take. that makes one more enemy

putin will stop soon. if its true he has 100% control of 1/5th of Ukraine that should be good. unless he wants some more key pieces but fox never breaks the war down anymore and anything on the internet is b.s

They stopped talking about it because russia is doing well, my original twitter sources for video's, etc have almost stopped posting as they dont want to report the truth.

I'm not sure what the russians war plans are, they seem to deliberately go as  slow as mollasses. i think they got burned around Kiev when they pushed armor ahead of support and got slammed.

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

They stopped talking about it because russia is doing well, my original twitter sources for video's, etc have almost stopped posting as they dont want to report the truth.

I'm not sure what the russians war plans are, they seem to deliberately go as  slow as mollasses. i think they got burned around Kiev when they pushed armor ahead of support and got slammed.

As of 24.05.2022 Russians captured 20% of Ukrainian territory 125.000 cubic kilometers .Ukraine is the 2ed largest country in Europe after Russia . Size of Germany 357.022 cubic kilometers . I have to agree they are moving slow , who knows why . EU, NATO and US providing Ukrainians with all the troops movements + the weapons that is something you would have to count on . But then again who knows what is  going on and what are the political goals are . In just 5 months Russia recorded more profits from Oil and Gas sales then they did all 2021 year . Whatever the sanctions are they are making them reach . 

Biden's trip to Saudi Arabia has been postponed till July . The bright minds at US embassy in Kuwait put out rainbow flag , that surely helps to rebuild a relationship and negotiate with an Arab world . US ambassador has been called in for an explanation .

В Кувейте разразился скандал