• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ukrainian nazis on it's way out of Svyatogorsk burned down 16 century Orthodox cathedral .Youtube keeps on removing this video  https://www.m24.ru/videos/politika/04062022/468523 .Just like German nazis did .On the other news Ukrainian nazis have full support of Bidumber low life piece of shit ,human trash One footed animal that is in love with the nazis.

Russians now in full control of the Svyatogorsk . City it self basically untouched .

16 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Ukrainian nazis on it's way out of Svyatogorsk burned down 16 century Orthodox cathedral .Youtube keeps on removing this video  https://www.m24.ru/videos/politika/04062022/468523 .Just like German nazis did .On the other news Ukrainian nazis have full support of Bidumber low life piece of shit ,human trash One footed animal that is in love with the nazis.

Russians now in full control of the Svyatogorsk . City it self basically untouched .

Vitalyo, you know I despise Zelensky and the Bidens. I support some things Vlad has done across the years (like the LGBTQ crackdown) but something that really pissed me off is to hear they support an invasion of Taiwan by China

WTF man, the Chinese are evil

they are the worst by far... after North Korea I guess

I dont like were this is going in the long run

2 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Vitalyo, you know I despise Zelensky and the Bidens. I support some things Vlad has done across the years (like the LGBTQ crackdown) but something that really pissed me off is to hear they support an invasion of Taiwan by China

WTF man, the Chinese are evil

they are the worst by far... after North Korea I guess

I dont like were this is going in the long run

They don't openly support China, just like Brits and US when in comes to war or international politics. 

Eventually China will take Taiwan back. When you say  Chinese are Evel you are not even close. Japanese are by 1000 miles, the war crimes and atrocities they have committed while occupying China. Sex statons made out of Chinese weamen, and I am sure you are aware of all the other things. 

From whar I know China through the history  have always been very territorial, again I could be wrong but they have never tried to expend beyond its borders. 

You are probably too young to remember to know. That when British turn over Hong Kong back to China. The media started a year prior talking shit on how bad it is, all kinds of shit, Chinese are gonna eat their children alive, was not like that but pretty close. 

And if you look at their recent history for the past 200+ years, it's been total disaster for them. They have been invaded by numerous countries. British with the signs "No dogs no Chinese allowed" at certain districts and parks. Now China is powerful and pissed. The other thing if it wasn't for the west, Taiwan and China would be already one country or formed some sort of union. 

Anyway we can talk about this forever. Territorial conflicts doesn't really bother me. 

Off the topic, did you watch 3 parts documentary "The power of nightmares". BBC made.   https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Nightmares