• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Well I didn't receive a ballot.

This man is not a representative leader if all members of the faith were not notified of the election. I want him impeached and another election held.

He's a charlatan.

Probably have to be a Russian Jew living in Russia. He refused to give into to the pressure. Far from a charlatan. The real deal. . Here in America, the RepubliCon party elects non citizens to represent their state. Very Anti American, Pro Nazi Like. Just ask Dr. Oz and Herschal walker. 

With that said, RepubliCon's Mark Meadows and his wife were registered to vote in three different states. Explainable in one word. Corrupt!

German Muslims got fed up with Ukranians. Poster reads "Pigs have no place here. German Muslims against haram. We are against Ukranian refugees, they are imposing their own rules on us. Go back to Ukraine". 

Video from Latvia. Concert at the park for seniors. 

These guys are ass clowns blocking traffic across, sterrin all kinds of shit. They think think they are in title to every thing for free. Free hotels, money food. Whole EU is now sick of them. 

PS. Cool poster. 

IMG_20220609_233820_189.jpg

5 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Yep I would want to know too. I say at least 500 a day. Bellow video, commender ordering to each vehicle to fire 40 rockets at once. And that is just a single location. 

We know they are lying - so the number is way more than 200 - lets be conservative and say it's 300 - then you have wounded which typically outnumber death 3-4 to 1 - so we're looking at 800-1000 wounded. then you have desertions or surrenders - hundreds more.

Their forces could be dropping by 1500-2000/day, how long can they keep that up?

this should be over pretty soon! Zelensky just does not want to give up rather have a million soldiers die

and the whole country ruined and innocent people to die and in the end he will probably shoot himself

for making so much pain for everyone else! its not just ukraine its russia its USA and everyone else around in Europe

The truth is slowly coming out. British Guardian is now saying Ukrainian casualties between 600 to 1000 a day. :violin Zelensky is just a puppet and does whatever West tells him do. If not he is a dead man. If he tries to stop the war and negotiate Nazis will hang him as a trator. He is surrounded by them. What a brilliant idea was to integrate them in to military and give them all kinds of power and authority. Either way he is a dead man. Russians did not enen try to assasinate him, sending missiles or something. Tells you he has no power  he is no body. 

IMG_20220611_045728_434.jpg

Russians captured 2 Ukranian commandos wanna be. Soldier saying " look at this guys one is loaded with granade launchers and rockets, the other wearing 4 vests. Asks them to turn around, at the end he is saying 4 bullet prove vests. How we gonna penetrate his armor it's unbreakable" 

I bet you Ukrainian army picked these guys off the street. 

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

Russians captured 2 Ukranian commandos wanna be. Soldier saying " look at this guys one is loaded with granade launchers and rockets, the other wearing 4 vests. Asks them to turn around, at the end he is saying 4 bullet prove vests. How we gonna penetrate his armor it's unbreakable" 

I bet you Ukrainian army picked these guys off the street. 

They dont look very enthused do they? :deemer