Ukraine war thread

mikeman

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Destroyed by the terrorist state AKA Russian Nazi's.

May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

Looks like some sort of factory to me. You can see metal stractures between buildings. I don't see any dead bodies lying around, did the nazi propaganda run out of money? Can't afford manikens anymore, pay someone to lay down in bload.mothef,, ng nazis stole the money again that Biden have sent them.I have mach better video for you. Russian air strike on Ukrainian army barracks near Slovyansk, over 100 nazis scrached off. 

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

More losers who went to Ukraine with dreams of glory face their day of reckoning, pleading guilty and begging for mercy. :lol

^^^That was yesterday. Today's news all 3 got death sentence, they have 30 days to appile also governor can pardon them. Best they can hope 25 years in jail. 

First I thought it's a fake, now it is been reported by every news agency in Russia. On the video judge reads them sentence all 3 death penalty. image.png.d67cd43907299727eb9f26e03e7d5ea8.png

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

^^^That was yesterday. Today's news all 3 got death sentence, they have 30 days to appile also governor can pardon them. Best they can hope 25 years in jail. 

First I thought it's a fake, now it is been reported by every news agency in Russia. On the video judge reads them sentence all 3 death penalty. image.png.d67cd43907299727eb9f26e03e7d5ea8.png

Excellent news, hopefully it'll make other foreign fighters think twice. For some of you who aren't aware - trials and death sentences are forbidden for prisoners of war, they are to be cared for and released at the end of the war, these men are considered mercenaries, criminals who dont fight for honor or country, they can be treated as harshly as the law allows.

19 minutes ago, WVU said:

lol, I was probably the one who asked.  I'll try to find your answers

Don't waste your time. Half of the Americans think Biden and his government is the enamy to US. I thinks US is great and I hope you do well. The rest let the politicians sort it out. That's all I am gonna say. 

Moscow's chief rabbi leaves Russia amid pressure to back unwarranted invasion of Ukraine

Moscow's chief rabbi has left Russia after coming under pressure to support its invasion of Ukraine, according to a relative.

Swiss-born Pinchas Goldschmidt had served as Moscow's chief rabbi since 1993, while also heading a large European rabbinical group.

"Can finally share that my in-laws, Moscow Chief Rabbi @PinchasRabbi @Rebbetzin Dara Goldschmidt, have been put under pressure by authorities to support the 'special operation' in Ukraine - and refused," Avital Chizhik-Goldschmidt tweeted on Tuesday.

Chizhik-Goldschmidt, a New York-based journalist, said that Goldschmidt flew to Hungary two weeks after the Feb. 24 invasion, raising money for refugees in Eastern Europe before continuing on to Israel.

29 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Moscow's chief rabbi leaves Russia amid pressure to back unwarranted invasion of Ukraine

Moscow's chief rabbi has left Russia after coming under pressure to support its invasion of Ukraine, according to a relative.

Swiss-born Pinchas Goldschmidt had served as Moscow's chief rabbi since 1993, while also heading a large European rabbinical group.

"Can finally share that my in-laws, Moscow Chief Rabbi @PinchasRabbi @Rebbetzin Dara Goldschmidt, have been put under pressure by authorities to support the 'special operation' in Ukraine - and refused," Avital Chizhik-Goldschmidt tweeted on Tuesday.

Chizhik-Goldschmidt, a New York-based journalist, said that Goldschmidt flew to Hungary two weeks after the Feb. 24 invasion, raising money for refugees in Eastern Europe before continuing on to Israel.

what is a Chief Rabbi?  Is he like the Pope for Russian Jews?

Lyudmila Denisova: Disgraced Ombudswoman Fired by Ukraine Parliament Admits She Lied About Rapes Committed by Russian Soldiers

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.sg/lyudmila-denisova-disgraced-ombudswoman-fired-by-ukraine-parliament-admits-she-lied-about-rapes-65119

A week after Ukrainian lawmakers fired ombudswoman Lyudmila Denisova, she has reportedly admitted that she "exaggerated reports" and lied about "rape by Russian soldiers" to gain more sympathy and weapons from the rest of the world to continue the war with Russia.

Today is not a good day for Bigdumber. 

62020744_509.jpg

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I hear europe is out of ammo that fits russian/soviet guns(which is most of the ones the ukranian army uses), not exactly prepared for a long war huh?

You heard it right, they are basically out of "Grad" (hail) rockets and a Tornado. These are 50 to 70 kilometers range, what they got left is 25 kilometers. Ukranian Generals complaining that basically they have no chance to stop Russians. 

32 minutes ago, WVU said:

what is a Chief Rabbi?  Is he like the Pope for Russian Jews?

It's an elected position. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/08/moscows-chief-rabbi-in-exile-after-resisting-kremlin-pressure-over-war

Moscow’s chief rabbi in exile after refusing to back Ukraine invasion, relative says

Pinchas Goldschmidt, who was just reelected to his position, has no plans to return to Russia after coming under pressure from authorities to back ‘special operation’

Goldschmidt arrived in Russia in 1989 and worked at re-establishing Jewish communal life including schools, a rabbinical court, a burial society, kosher soup kitchens, rabbinical schools and political umbrella structures, such as the Russian Jewish Congress and the Congress of the Jewish Religious Organizations and Associations in Russia (CJROAR).[3]

He has addressed the US Senate, the EU Parliament, the Council of Europe, the Israeli Knesset, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's "Neeman Commission", Oxford University, the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe Berlin Conference on anti-Semitism, and Harvard University, discussing the state of the Jewish Community and threats to it.[4]

220px-Jerzy_Buzek_-_Pinchas_Goldschmidt_

Pinchas Goldschmidt EU institution heads Jerzy Buzek, José Manuel Barroso and Herman Van Rompuy in Brussels, 2011

In January 2005, five hundred people, including newspaper editors, public intellectuals and 19 Duma deputies published an appeal to the Prosecutor General of Russia calling for the closure of Jewish organized life in Russia. A subsequent television call-in show, during which 100,000 people phoned in, said that 54% of the participants supported the idea of banning all Jewish organizations in Russia. Goldschmidt wrote a response addressed to Dmitriy Rogozin, leader of the nationalist Rodina (Motherland) party, who then apologized and distanced himself from the petition.[5]

Goldschmidt was deported from Russia in September 2005, but was allowed to return to the community three months later, after an international campaign.[6] In 2010 by special order of Russia's president, Dmitry Medvedev, he was made a citizen of Russia.

He chairs the Standing Committee of the Conference of European Rabbis, an umbrella group of four hundred European rabbis.[7]

220px-Pinchas_Goldschmidt_World_Economic

Goldschmidt at the WEF 2013

In the spring of 2009 Goldschmidt was visiting scholar at the Davis Center in Harvard. [8]

In 2011, Goldschmidt was elected president of the Conference of European Rabbis by its Standing Committee.[9]

On July 27, 2016, the Government of the French Republic made him a Chevalier of the National Order of the Legion of Honor for contributing to relations between Russia and France.

In 2008 the Jerusalem Post put Goldschmidt at 31st place in its yearly list of the fifty most influential Jews in the world.[10]

His daughter-in-law, journalist Avital Chizhik-Goldschmidt, said on June 7, 2022 that in March 2022 Goldschmidt and his wife fled to Hungary after he refused to support the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine.[11]