Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Ukraine finds mass grave by city of izium. Maybe Russian propagandist scum bucket Vitalyo can summarize?

I can summarize, all lies, the russians buried dead ukrainian soldiers with dignity over the last few months. They are mass graves of dead soldiers who died in battle.

23 hours ago, WVU said:

word on the streets, my friend.  Apparently the main topic of discussion was Ukraine and the problems Russia is having.  Putin got a stern talking to (aka bitch slap) on the importance of righting the ship.

You should have learned by now to never, ever, listen and believe what  our fake media reports. If you do just assume what they say is 100% opposite to the truth.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

No denying Ukraine is corrupt.  But that doesn’t make Russia the good guy at all

They're not just corrupt(really, really corrupt), they ARE nazi's they use the swastika, they use the salute, they use all the symbolism, and they also praise and honor Nazi leaders(ukrainian) from WW11.

Putin is 100% the good guy here.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

They're not just corrupt(really, really corrupt), they ARE nazi's they use the swastika, they use the salute, they use all the symbolism, and they also praise and honor Nazi leaders(ukrainian) from WW11.

I know you don’t believe that.  You might be the most logical poster here so no way do you really believe that.  I understand it gets you into the old boys club which otherwise wouldn’t have you.

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I really hope someone slits your throat in your bed.

You're an A #1 motherfucker