Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Lacking creativity.  Your redundancy speaks volumes.  Try posting truth, your false conspiracies just aren't cutting it. Your act is very old Young and Dumb. 

"America is funding bioweapon labs in 🇺🇦 Ukraine".  HUAD aka Young and Dumb 

Why would I waste time, energy or creativity in a steaming, ignorant, corrupt pile of shit like u pal?

I am married to a wonderful woman, gorgeous, and I'm traveling all over Portugal

I dont have time for cuntts

9 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Why would I waste time, energy or creativity in a steaming, ignorant, corrupt pile of shit like u pal?

I am married to a wonderful woman, gorgeous, and I'm traveling all over Portugal

I dont have time for cuntts

The above post by Young and Dumb reeks of someone who is very disturbed. A MAGA Republicon by any chance?I

Look at me everybody.  I have a hot wife and I'm traveling all over Portugal. I don't have time for cunts.:mutley

Young and Dumb get help and asap. Do it for the safety of gorgeous wife.  

13 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Going 39-14 was not an act. It was an unbeatable record stretch of +even selections. 

You being a piece of shit also not an act.

+even.

LMAO.  Imagine being on the forums as long as this pile of shit and still not know what “expected value” means.

Obviously, it means “even”.  LOL.

Dopey coinflipper.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

The above post by Young and Dumb reeks of someone who is very disturbed. A MAGA Republicon by any chance?I

Look at me everybody.  I have a hot wife and I'm traveling all over Portugal. I don't have time for cunts.:mutley

Young and Dumb get help and asap. Do it for the safety of gorgeous wife.  

YES

7 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

5Stupid pos scammer Zelensky is in the US and rent the opening bell at the NYSE to encourage investment in Ukraine. Maybe brain dead retards like BIgDumber will invest in one of the most corrupt places on earth. 

Kinda confirms what I know about Dumb Joey. He's a fuken Sheep who believes everything he wants to believe even if not true. 

Dumb Joey, prove me wrong and post the evidence that confirms Ukraine is one of the most corrupt places on Earth.  I'm betting you're a Sheep who makes false statements about Ukraine, in order to promote a false narrative satisfying your known misinformation and disinformation agenda. It's a large cancer growing in America. 

"95% of Americans have had covid, most multiple times". Dumb Joey

We can never forget that false statement you promoted recently.

35 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Kinda confirms what I know about Dumb Joey. He's a fuken Sheep who believes everything he wants to believe even if not true. 

Dumb Joey, prove me wrong and post the evidence that confirms Ukraine is one of the most corrupt places on Earth.  I'm betting you're a Sheep who makes false statements about Ukraine, in order to promote a false narrative satisfying your known misinformation and disinformation agenda. It's a large cancer growing in America. 

"95% of Americans have had covid, most multiple times". Dumb Joey

We can never forget that false statement you promoted recently.

You are one dumb fuck. Do you know how to use Google ? 

Here you go, even libtarded npr is talking about it. 
https://www.npr.org/2022/07/20/1112414884/corruption-concerns-involving-ukraine-are-revived-as-the-war-with-russia-drags-o

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You are one dumb fuck. Do you know how to use Google ? 

Here you go, even libtarded npr is talking about it. 
https://www.npr.org/2022/07/20/1112414884/corruption-concerns-involving-ukraine-are-revived-as-the-war-with-russia-drags-o

Dumb Joey nice try. Your NPR article mentions allegations made by one politician of corruption between high level Ukrainian officials.  So Rand Paul or Jim Jordan alleged Ukraine is corrupt. Dumb Joey uses that to support his false rhetoric that Ukraine was one of the most corrupt places on Earth.  :mutley 

Dumb Joey's track record has been severely exposed. 

"95% of Americans had covid, most multiple times". Dumb Joey 

The pattern is obvious.  Dumb Joey is a cancer growing on America.