Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I don't trust soldiers overrunning the place to shut it down correctly. 

If the Ukranians can't defend it they should shut it down and secure it before something very ugly happens there.

The plant is still being run by ukrainian personnel, there might be some russians along with them. A few days ago it was reported that the plant was being put into cold shutdown, so that might already have happened.

The important thing is that russia needs to put it out of commission if they are afraid they'll lose it. They could just do what the ukrainians have been doing and shell it if they lose it, but that's foolish if you can just set a few charges and do it quick and easy.

[ Photo ]
GB: So, @Montyan2 writes that the Zaporozhye NPP has been completely shut down. I saw earlier reports that one of the electricity supply lines t Ukraine has been restrored. Not sure where the truth lies. Obviously, it's irrelevant if the high-voltage lines have been restrored if the NPP has been shut down. Cold is cold. You need hot to turn the turbines and make the electrons move. Anyways, maybe one of you has a better idea of what is going on. I am leaning towards the NPP being out of commission. Which also means that there is very little that can be done to restore to working order quickly. It would be quite a process.

It should be remarked that the Zaporozhye NPP's shut down also means that not only the dastardly Ukraine, but also Kherson and Russia's territory in Zaporozhye will lose their primary source of energy. Something to think about, as winter approaches.

ZNPP is done for.

Zaporozhye's last nuclear power block has been shut down due to incessant shelling. The information is confirmed by the IAEA: they specify that the power supply to the shutdown plant, in particular to the spent fuel storage facilities, is provided by a backup power line.

The shutdown of the nuclear power plant is a long overdue and even overripe decision. A nuclear plant can exist in a war zone in only one form—in a so-called cold standby state—and this is the only truly safe solution. Strangely enough, just a couple of weeks ago, amazing optimists saw fit to argue with me in comments about the need to put reactors into cold standby. I've held this position literally since the early days of hostilities and believe that it should not only be about the ZNPP, but also about the rest of the nuclear power plants that are in the war zone and possibly affected. 🤨

By the way, just 60km from the border with Sumy oblast is the Kursk NPP, about which yesterday they started writing in the UkroReich public forums in response to the arrivals on several TPPs with hints that Russia is preparing provocations there and is going to bombard itsel

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Russia hasn't been our enemy since 1990.

Everyone got the memo, right?

You've been as wrong as Merlin about PooTin's special operation in Ukraine.  Don't sweat it, I've been the only poster who's been right about almost everything since the beginning.  Exposing RedstripeKGB and Vitalyo fake Russian propaganda and HUAD'S pro Russian conspiracies.  Par for the course at Hoffa's Place.

10 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

You've been as wrong as Merlin about PooTin's special operation in Ukraine.  Don't sweat it, I've been the only poster who's been right about almost everything since the beginning.  Exposing RedstripeKGB and Vitalyo fake Russian propaganda and HUAD'S pro Russian conspiracies.  Par for the course at Hoffa's Place.

Did you sneak out of your room to post this. ?

17 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

you are a pedophile enabling kuntt

END OF STORY

you lose ALL CREDIBILITY when you enable child abusers and human traffickers JUST to propagate your retarded political agenda

At least eight other oligarchs with connections to the energy industry have also died in mysterious circumstances in 2022.

Ninth Oligarch died after falling off his ship. 

Putin ally falls into the sea, adding to list of mysterious deaths suffered by Russian energy bosses

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-executive-falls-off-boat-in-latest-mystery-businessman-death-2022-9

You speak out against Pootin's lost war in Ukraine you either fall to your death or get poisoned to death.  Is Pootin winning big?

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

At least eight other oligarchs with connections to the energy industry have also died in mysterious circumstances in 2022.

Ninth Oligarch died after falling off his ship. 

Putin ally falls into the sea, adding to list of mysterious deaths suffered by Russian energy bosses

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-executive-falls-off-boat-in-latest-mystery-businessman-death-2022-9

Sounds like the people that are boosted up falling over. 

Maybe they were fully vaxxed and boosted. 

Are you saying putin killed them? 

Is this another conspiracy theory like the election robbery or the vax that didn't work ?

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Holding the Line. Being released today. A must read.  Written by lifelong Republican Jeffrey Berman.  Book about a Fed Prosecutor in the SDNY who refused to give in to the pressures from Benedict Donald and Bill Barr to become corrupt.  Bill Barr at the direction of Benedict Donald hijacked the DOJ.

This already has led to a new investigation by the judiciary committee in the Senate 

2 hours ago, redstripe said:

Sounds like the people that are boosted up falling over. 

Maybe they were fully vaxxed and boosted. 

Are you saying putin killed them? 

Is this another conspiracy theory like the election robbery or the vax that didn't work ?

No doubt in my mind Pootin had these Energy billionaires/Oligarchs killed. This is common knowledge. You cross Pootin, you get killed. 

But pro Russian ignoramuses like yourself will think recent deaths of nine energy oligarchs since the start of Pootins special operation doesn't have Pootin's fingerprints on them.

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

No doubt in my mind Pootin had these Energy billionaires/Oligarchs killed. This is common knowledge. You cross Pootin, you get killed. 

But pro Russian ignoramuses like yourself will think recent deaths of nine energy oligarchs since the start of Pootins special operation doesn't have Pootin's fingerprints on them.

For sure he did.  But those people knew the dangerous game they were playing.

47 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

More concerned with mysterious U.S. deaths.

USA Oligarchs? I'm betting you can't name any of these mysterious U.S. deaths?

In other Nazi news. Neither Benedict Donald nor his master Vladimir Putin invited to the Queen's funeral.  Benedict Donald wanted invite bigly. Said he wasn't a Nazi or friend of the Nazis.

Also betting Fishtard is shocked the Benedict Donald not wanted at Queen's funeral.