Ukraine war thread

mikeman

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Bustout?  Lol I’ve made more gambling on golf alone this past year than you’ve probably ever made in your entire life sports betting.

Drake Maye btw

Sure you did. :doh

But I didn't remember who I saw touting the NC QB for Heisman.  I was wrong to refer to you as a bustout. It wasn't intentional.  I know you are a high roller and not a bustout.

More importantly are you betting the NC/wake game tomorrow. 

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Vlad has denied my trade.

He said she will continue to serve her sentence for drugs and attempting to sexually traffic blue-eyed Russian youth for drag shows.

Nyet.

Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing this inside info. I believe your sources are almost as good as mine if not better.  Wait a minute you and Vlad are your sources. Forget what I just said.You 2 can't be trusted. 

20 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Sure you did. :doh

But I didn't remember who I saw touting the NC QB for Heisman.  I was wrong to refer to you as a bustout. It wasn't intentional.  I know you are a high roller and not a bustout.

More importantly are you betting the NC/wake game tomorrow. 

I would take the over if you felt like making a play

1 minute ago, vitalyo said:

We Pedo-Nazis. Finally the motherfvcker admits been a Nazi. 

I obviously hunt Nazis.  I'm obviously not a Nazi. Not to be confused with a Nazi hunter. 

One thing that is becoming a consensus.  Pootin is worse than Hitler. Pootin has destroyed the lives of millions as he tries to cleanse Ukraine, Syria and African Nations of ethnic and tribal humans he doesn't like.

8 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

In 2-3 weeks 10 to 15 Russian divisions will arrive to Ukraine. 

I don't think they be fitting for Kherson, they be killing Pedo-Nazis somewhere else. 

Cool stories Vitalyo.  We get it. You're a massive supporter of PooTin,  who may go down in history as just as bad as Hitler if not worse. Vitalyo is on the wrong side now and history books will confirm it.