Ukraine war thread

mikeman

17 hours ago, vitalyo said:

You are a good man Jim! No doubt on surrender!. After the Russians are done with DeNazification in Ukrainian, we can come and help you with  DeSatanization of US.

Nazi PooTin can't even go to the G20 summit. He's ashamed.  Can't even look his friend for life President Xi in the eyes. PooTin probably told Xi it will take 5 days to take Kyiv. :laugh

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

"Republicons win the house, means money to Ukraine stops". Dumb Disinformation Hoffa 

Not a chance in hell. Not enough Republicons support Nazi PooTin like you. There's Marjorie Traitor Greene,  Tulsi Gabbard, Paul Gosar, Kevin McCarthy,  Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert but not many more. Great group to be linked to.

Let's burn the books. Woke are to much of a threat to white Christian Natiionalism,  Neo-Nazism, conservatives. Burn the books says the Republicons. 

Look Pedo-Nazi we want you to keep on sending money and weapons to Ukraine! Russians din not even tried to  destroy the railroads and power supply at the points of border crossings. Keep the flow of $ and weapons coming!

Bank of England expects UK to fall into longest ever recession
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-63471725
While it will not be the UK's deepest downturn, it will be the longest since records began in the 1920s, the Bank said.

And the other EU countries in the similar or worse situations. 
Don't you know you are all in the same boat. The true American patriots would never support sending money and weapons to Nazi Ukraine it bleads your already weaken economy. You and some other donks are true Anti-American. It can't be both ways. 

And what are you going to do if a month or a year from now China invades Taiwan? And the war in Ukrainian still on,let me guess you will be printing more money and sending whatever weapons if any left by that time to Taiwan. Or maybe you think Mr XI changed his mind? F@ck No! 
Well GL. 

Very few Ukrainians in Kherson celebrating.

Automatic translation 

While the waiters are dancing in Kherson... They haven't realized yet...

Well, the morning is wiser than the evening...

Meanwhile, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have already announced the mobilization of all men from 18 to 60 years old in the part of the Kherson region controlled by Kyiv ...

Let them dance for now ...

:mutley

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Looking like Vitalyo and Hoffa will be on the wrong side of history.  Is this common for you men?

WTF are you taking about While you are running astound in every topic calling posters and politicians nazis, it seems you are forgot or most likely you have gone comlicly insane. Tell us Who wears nazi swastika, who raises nazi flags, which military has Hitler portraits at the bases , which country intigrated nazis in to the government and military? 

So anyone in his right mind will not support nazis. Lets not forget the very same nazis were killing and torturing your grandfathers. They have done unspeakable crimes against humanaty. Very few people here support nazis, You Pedo-Nazi, Brockdicklanders  Nazi-midget and the 9 year old  fagboy Gambit. + - couple of other losers. 

New video just for you,You nazi c@cksucker.

IMG_20221110_101856_900.jpg

3 hours ago, vitalyo said:

WTF are you taking about While you are running astound in every topic calling posters and politicians nazis, it seems you are forgot or most likely you have gone comlicly insane. Tell us Who wears nazi swastika, who raises nazi flags, which military has Hitler portraits at the bases , which country intigrated nazis in to the government and military? 

So anyone in his right mind will not support nazis. Lets not forget the very same nazis were killing and torturing your grandfathers. They have done unspeakable crimes against humanaty. Very few people here support nazis, You Pedo-Nazi, Brockdicklanders  Nazi-midget and the 9 year old  fagboy Gambit. + - couple of other losers. 

New video just for you,You nazi c@cksucker.

IMG_20221110_101856_900.jpg

Your argument is supported by petty nonsense.  You don't have to wear Nazi symbols or apparel to be a Nazi. Pootin may actually be worse than a Nazi if you want to argue he's not. How many innocent people, including babies, children and women has he killed during his illegal invasions of neighborhood countries.  Prior to Ukraine there was Syria, Afghanistan, African countries.  And besides all he killed he's upended the lives of millions.  Worse than Hitler? Unimaginable it's even a question in today's day and age.

I can't wait for Ukraine to move on Crimea. 

I'm very confident Vitalyo and Hoffa will be on the wrong side of history.  I bet this happens quite often. 

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Your argument is supported by petty nonsense.  You don't have to wear Nazi symbols or apparel to be a Nazi. Pootin may actually be worse than a Nazi if you want to argue he's not. How many innocent people, including babies, children and women has he killed during his illegal invasions of neighborhood countries.  Prior to Ukraine there was Syria, Afghanistan, African countries.  And besides all he killed he's upended the lives of millions.  Worse than Hitler? Unimaginable it's even a question in today's day and age.

I can't wait for Ukraine to move on Crimea. 

I'm very confident Vitalyo and Hoffa will be on the wrong side of history.  I bet this happens quite often. 

What ever you wrote makes total nonsense. What Putin has to do with Afghanistan invasion? Syria Russians are there because Syria and democratically elected president asked them for help.if it was not for the Russians Syria would of been over run by thee ISIS. What is US doing in Syria did the Syrians invited you?No. Really what are they doing there, hah it doesn't even make a news in US Haha. Africa you somehow forgot is still colonized by the British and French. I thought you are the one who invaded Afghanistan bombed villages and cities killing. innocent people. Post some prove. 

You turned the subject upside down.Ukrainians killing and executing their own citizens who are not agree with the nazi government. You only post fake news! An Absolute Zero of credible sources. Then you lie and lie again. You are one mentally ill Pedo-Nazi. 

Pedo-Nazi Bigdumber is on true [email protected] bombing of Belgrade invasion of Libya, Iraq. I just don't want to talk and continue with this piece of shit low life mothefu@ker. How is Libya doing now. Total chaos river of blood. Iraq. How many millions of people did you kill? Children he likes to mention. I can post videos and pictures articles from credible sources.No need it is a waist of time nothing new, anyone with an IQ above 50 already knows that. Whatever is done is done,we need to learn from it. Except for the Nazis they know better who deserves to live or die because they are the "chosen one". The guy is so fvcked up and messed up in the head that his own family does not want to talk to him. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Surrender Pedo-Nazi.

Check out congressional control thread.  Wednesday morning around 1130 you posted looking good for Lexalt.  I responded not so fast. Still vote to be counted.  My sources tell me Cortez is looking good.  

Are posters like you, Vitalyo,  Dumb Monkey,  Dumb Joey, Gmcarroll33,  Fishtard always calling me dumb because I'm always right. It's uncanny that I am always right and you and your posse are always wrong.:laugh

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You are a traitor.

I propose trading Brittney Grinier for you. I will contact comrade Vlad in the morning.

North Carolina  +4 1/2

Oh no. Last week it was San Diego St. 

Should we put the whole $1,850 on North Carolina? I recall last weekend some bustout was touting the QB for the Heisman.  Who is North Carolina QB?

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You are a traitor.

I propose trading Brittney Grinier for you. I will contact comrade Vlad in the morning.

North Carolina  +4 1/2

No need to disturb Vlad, no trade will be made. I have just worned Russian government of the potential brain virus dease. FSB is very satisfied with the job he is doing in US, they would of put him on the payroll but he never asked for it. 

43 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Oh no. Last week it was San Diego St. 

Should we put the whole $1,850 on North Carolina? I recall last weekend some bustout was touting the QB for the Heisman.  Who is North Carolina QB?

Bustout?  Lol I’ve made more gambling on golf alone this past year than you’ve probably ever made in your entire life sports betting.

Drake Maye btw

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

Pedo-Nazi Bigdumber is on true [email protected] bombing of Belgrade invasion of Libya, Iraq. I just don't want to talk and continue with this piece of shit low life mothefu@ker. How is Libya doing now. Total chaos river of blood. Iraq. How many millions of people did you kill? Children he likes to mention. I can post videos and pictures articles from credible sources.No need it is a waist of time nothing new, anyone with an IQ above 50 already knows that. Whatever is done is done,we need to learn from it. Except for the Nazis they know better who deserves to live or die because they are the "chosen one". The guy is so fvcked up and messed up in the head that his own family does not want to talk to him. 

You can post pictures.  I've seen pictures of Syrian children dying after being attacked by Assad and Pootin with chemical bombs.

Vitalyo,  you will be on the wrong side of history.  The Nazi side or whatever we decide to call the monster known as Pootin, and his evil friend Assad.