Ukraine war thread

mikeman

Odessa 

Zelensky: Now more than 10 million Ukrainians are without electricity. These are record breaks. Almost completely without electricity Kyiv, Sumy, Odessa, Vinnitsa.
He also called on Western partners to close the Ukrainian skies as soon as possible and provide more air defense systems.

So I said to myself around 30% have no electricity. I did some work and the numbers doesn't add up. 

I say the current population of Ukraine is under 30 million people. Tell you why. When you look at the data the population of Ukraine is around 43 mill, they do count Crimea, Doonetsk and Lugunsk regeons, plus the newly annexed territories(4 provinces). That's fine but look at this :

43.81 million (2021)

As of November 17,2022
The current population of Ukraine is 43,111,731 as of Thursday, November 17, 2022, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
Ukraine 2020 population is estimated at 43,733,762 people at mid year according to UN data.
Ukraine population is equivalent to 0.56% of the total world population.

I Googled how many Ukrainian refugees have fled the country :
listed 7.6 million Ukrainian refugees across Europe, including 2.85 million in Russia. 

I really don't care but what's the current population of Ukraine? Lol. Everything about this country is a total bullshit. 

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent video to watch a specially for those who are stuck in the 90's.

"OK" stores are just ok . "Magnet" stores chain way bigger and all across Russia .It's too bad he didn't talk about about food prices  =USD . Just last week I watched the video of Aussie blogger , he travels around the world and makes videos about groceries and food prices .Saved the video , didn't want to post it for the reasons , then I had to clean my phone and deleted the video . The comments were mostly from Americans , why we cant have prices like that , i wish we would have prices like that ,and so on . 

The other thing  since mid of July Russia is experiencing deflation . No it was not Russian news propaganda it was the "The Guardian" talking on how bad it is for the economy .LOL. Please tell me more ! Just last week I did my groceries  , gone trough the list and the only things left to buy Ketchup and Mayonnaise .No name product (store product) Ketchup 1L  $4.49 Mayonnaise 454ml $6.99 store product , shit as hell you would think you bought yogurt . $11.49 for the Ketchup and Mayonnaise ,the worst quality you can find . I was very exited ,we must be doing really good . 

Off topic . First month of the war i watched BBC video ,UK expert was talking about on how it is all gonna work out . In short with more sanctions , we are gonna set up an international bank similar as it was with Iraq "Oil for food program" , we will hold Russias money and decide on how they spend it . Very respectful dude , and then something gone wrong . LOL . Probably same dude writing articles on how bad deflation is . 

These civilians didn't pass in Ukrainian filtration camp. 

Photo of the consequences of "filtration" in the village. Malaya Rogan, Kharkiv region.

After the "liberation" of the settlement, the Nazis from the Armed Forces of Ukraine, with the participation of thugs from the national battalion "Kraken", carried out mass cleansing operations followed by the execution of civilians, who were considered "collaborators". 

IMG_20221123_093139_428.thumb.jpg.a09a10c12fee001abcf376d28a1cb4d9.jpg

Women is saying, after Ukrainian tanks and armored vehicles rolled into her village with the nazi crosses and swastika. She took her daughter and left on foot towards Russian border, walking through the woods and farmers fields for 40k(25 miles).