Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, gambit said:

so you acknowledge that you want to post and read kremlin propaganda only?

I post only positive war stuff where the russians are winning, why would I want to dwell on russian casualties? Lots of people are dying on both sides, the important thing is that the russians are   100% pure good, while the ukrainians are pure evil.

32 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I post only positive war stuff where the russians are winning, why would I want to dwell on russian casualties? Lots of people are dying on both sides, the important thing is that the russians are   100% pure good, while the ukrainians are pure evil.

sounds like you created a tiny illusory world for yourself where you want russists to win regardless what happens on the battlefield. And any contrary spoils your pretty picture.

1 minute ago, gambit said:

sounds like you created a tiny illusory world for yourself where you want russists to win regardless what happens on the battlefield. And any contrary spoils your pretty picture.

Naah, the stuff you post are outlyers, you prob believe the ukrainians are shooting down 80% of russian missiles too huh?(like they claim), i doubt they shoot down 10%, perhaps as low as 5%.

The russians haven't lost a battle in the whole war, their retreats are always founded in military strategy and tactics. The goal is not to hold land at all costs, the goal is to win the war and preserve forces and men for decisive battles.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Naah, the stuff you post are outlyers, you prob believe the ukrainians are shooting down 80% of russian missiles too huh?(like they claim), i doubt they shoot down 10%, perhaps as low as 5%.

The russians haven't lost a battle in the whole war, their retreats are always founded in military strategy and tactics. The goal is not to hold land at all costs, the goal is to win the war and preserve forces and men for decisive battles.

this is called 'coping'

you refuse to accept a balanced opinion.