Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Every independent news organization in Russia has been shut down or pushed out. That's why we have the Russian progandists Vitalyo and Merlin reporting here at Double Standard Hoffa's Place.  Probably the top 2 Nazis at Double Standard Hoffa's Place. 

And yet no reports on the column of Russian tanks and transports that got destroyed.  Only one side reporting here by our members. Vitalyo and Mike are the worst culprits.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

And yet no reports on the column of Russian tanks and transports that got destroyed.  Only one side reporting here by our members. Vitalyo and Mike are the worst culprits.

I'm aware of that, it's mostly exaggerated, there seems to be a lack of photo or video confirmation however, that makes one go hmmm.

Keep in mind your "information" is coming from people who lie about everything, they claim they shoot down almost every missile and drone, recently they claimed 90% of wagner men have been killed or wounded - I guess they're doing pretty good since they're all dead huh?

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I'm aware of that, it's mostly exaggerated, there seems to be a lack of photo or video confirmation however, that makes one go hmmm.

Keep in mind your "information" is coming from people who lie about everything, they claim they shoot down almost every missile and drone, recently they claimed 90% of wagner men have been killed or wounded - I guess they're doing pretty good since they're all dead huh?

There is indeed video.  You just chose not to post it.  Kinda like how CNN refuses to identify a shooter as black 

3 minutes ago, WVU said:

There is indeed video.  You just chose not to post it.  Kinda like how CNN refuses to identify a shooter as black 

There was video of a column being attacked, several vehicles destroyed, etc, they lying comes next - they therefore claim that every tank and BMP was destroyed and every man is dead  - thus we destroyed an entire russian brigade and killed a couple thousand russians.

When you're getting your ass handed to you everywhere you have top glom onto any success I guess.