Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, WVU said:

And yet no reports on the column of Russian tanks and transports that got destroyed.  Only one side reporting here by our members. Vitalyo and Mike are the worst culprits.

No reports of men being dragged to front lines with no training. No reports of nazis taping people to poles. No reports of biden crime family benefiting from thousands of deaths 

23 minutes ago, redstripe said:

No reports of men being dragged to front lines with no training. No reports of nazis taping people to poles. No reports of biden crime family benefiting from thousands of deaths 

are you a fucking Russian fan as well?  JFC.  You guys are out of your minds.

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

36 minutes ago, WVU said:

are you a fucking Russian fan as well?  JFC.  You guys are out of your minds.

Vitalyo and Merlin. Top 2 Russian Nazis at Double Standard Hoffa's.  

Redstripe #1 conspirator at Double Standard Hoffa's Place, also pro PooTin and Pro Benedict Donald. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Have you ever called the police on a neighbor because they were Hispanic. 

I believe Bateman never voted democrat.  Bigots vote for fascist Republicons and democrats prefer it that way.

Fascist racist Ron Deathsantis will get Bateman's vote.

you really haven't been paying attention.  Bateman has always leaned to the left.  He wants to fit in with the Republicans here so he pretends to be GOP.  It's so obvious.

7 minutes ago, WVU said:

are you saying you don't have a Facebook account, meaning I can post anything I want fron your "imposter" FB account?

Never created a Facebook account. If someone created one in my name and likeness that's pretty pathetic.

You little boys can't win the Internet so you fuck with people's personal lives.

I have your real name as well. So keep pushing asshole and see what happens.

1 minute ago, PatrickBateman said:

Never created a Facebook account. If someone created one in my name and likeness that's pretty pathetic.

You little boys can't win the Internet so you fuck with people's personal lives.

I have your real name as well. So keep pushing asshole and see what happens.

pushing what?  It's not your facebook account, right?

53 minutes ago, WVU said:

Striper is not the sharpest tool in the shed so there's that.  Would love to see a poster with real sense and smarts come out in support of Russia. Won't happen.  Only low IQ posters choose the side of the dirty pig Russians.

I comment on what’s really going on and that’s your response. :laugh  Typical libtard. Oh and show me where I said I support Russia.  Talk about a stupid  liberal. Enough said.  Oh have you convinced yourself to vote Biden again ? Mr I know everything. :laugh  Just. Voting for Biden makes you as dumb as they get.  Fooled libtard