Ukraine war thread

mikeman

6 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Ukrainians fought with and supported the Nazi march across their country in WW2.

Whereas Russian forces detested the Nazis and beat their asses all the way back to Berlin.

You should probably read into why that was. It wasn't because they were Nazis, it was because Trotsky led an army to Kyiv and crushed a nascent Ukraine and then Stalin starved millions of Ukrainians to death in the Holodomor

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WVU said:

but you are cheering on the Russians which would not make any of your military buddies proud.

Only because I want them to finish the war quickly as possible as diplomacy seems to be unwanted.

Arming the Ukranians just prolongs the civilian suffering they will incur in a war they can't win.

Russia has the manpower to drag this shit on forever if we insist on keeping the Ukranians in the fight.

11 minutes ago, WVU said:

but you are cheering on the Russians which would not make any of your military buddies proud.

Our  old military is gone, the few, the proud, the brave, the men who sacrificed all for the nation, that's not our military anymore.

We now have a military led by cross dressing generals, woke generals that mention alerting our enemies to a attack, etc. It's a joke.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I really don't like our chances on foreign soil against a motivated enemy.

Our current rules of engagement preclude winning quickly and decisively. 

Our army from 2003 or even 10 years ago is largely gone, we can push around the punks who cant fight back, against a real army we'd be just like russia - some good, some bad, a lot of mistakes. We have something like 20% women for christs sake, look at ukraine  the women in the army serve no purpose.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I really don't like our chances on foreign soil against a motivated enemy.

Our current rules of engagement preclude winning quickly and decisively. 

i used to play this game all the time. if you took a country and started trouble a nation could suddenly declare war on you at anytime. if it was USA or Russia that suddenly became highlighted you knew you went to far and should just quit the game. those 2 countries military units coming at you was terrifying. just the number of russias weapons/navy wiped you out 

sp234.jpg

The queue in the Odessa military registration and enlistment office
https://politikus.info/video/149985-ochered-v-odesskom-voenkomate.html
“We are a democratic state. We cannot set an example, like Russia, drive someone to war with sticks. We are not such a state. We are fighting for European values, and we want to be a member of the European Union, so we even need to fight with such values,” Zelensky.

Cemetery of AFU soldiers right downtown in the city of  Zhytomyr. And i thought Bigdumber is retarded witch he is !

WTF is this some sort of moral booster "look we are winning" .Really? Tnx god we got here 2 of our finest experts to explain the move ! LOL .

6 hours ago, mikeman said:
8 hours ago, WVU said:

first off the cold war was an idea not an actual war.    Secondly we did not defeat communism.  Russians are still communists.  So is China.  And now you want to back Russia in this war?  Fuck you, Jimmy.  All this to look cool for the boys of this forum?  Pathetic.  I have lost just about all the respect I ever had for you.

translation...russia is winning and he's mad. :deemer

I had a good laugh at this one ! Don't forget WVU is neutral lol according to him! Hahaha.The dude is going nuts :laugh

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Mother Russia is still a whore 

Once again you have it backwards, The US blew up nord stream(and is now lying about it), the US blocked a peace deal early on, the US wants the war to continue at the cost of 100's of thousands of ukrainian lives(let lone russians), the US ran a coup against an elected govt in 2014. All the evil in the world right now is being driven by the current US govt and our military.

If Trump was still president it's likely none of this would have happened.

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

here's some interesting observations from supposedly liberal russians. I've pulled the most interesting pieces.

image.png.473ec5e333da94262002e0e3de506ff5.png

image.png.a48b464ad88f6332d657d63bf1280c70.png

image.png.a38ef6b18c56a8c0e2dd25fae9e7a213.png

image.png.9b97327911ab0c246ced9e454cea2fe3.png

Russian opinions are not exactly unbiased as their media only tells them what they want them to know.  Many Russians are dead and many more will die.  I don’t see any mentions of that.  Certainly their families are probably not too keen on this war.

Just now, WVU said:

Russian opinions are not exactly unbiased as their media only tells them what they want them to know.  Many Russians are dead and many more will die.  I don’t see any mentions of that.  Certainly their families are probably not too keen on this war.

The observation that the russian economy is completely unaffected by the war was perhaps the most telling. You may think "a lot" of russians are dying but apparently it's not viewed that way there.

The other one i found interesting was that they think Putin has been too weak and passive.