Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another globalist idiot.

Globalist billionaire investor Bill Ackman has called for the United States to intervene militarily in the Russia-Ukraine war, despite the clear risk that this would lead to a global nuclear conflict.

Ackman, who exploited COVID-19 hysteria to make billions after hysterically warning “hell is coming” if the entire country was not shut down, made the comments on Twitter.

“I hope Russia stops this onslaught, but I don’t see how Putin saves face. We need to be prepared for what comes next which means we need to start thinking about intervening military,” Ackman tweeted. “Isn’t it time we set a real red line?”

“We can’t sit back and allow hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians and perhaps millions to die. I don’t want to live in that world and you don’t either. @POTUS, it is in your hands. You can fix the errors of the past and protect our future. With all due respect Mr. President, the time is now,” he added.

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Putin is a fuken animal. Trump and many Republicons continue to praise him and fly their Russian flags. I want Putin dead, just like another animal known as Hitler.

When are you heading over to join the fight?  Saw a few Americans were heading over to do their part.  

Battle wheelchair.jpg

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i have no idea but i would think every day that goes by that NATO doesnt send direct troops it gives russia an advantage if they ever do. they set up shop. fuel, food bases ect

so then even more unlikely nato gets involved. my guess

Zelensky is a dead man walking.

2 hours ago, xyz said:

A new day.

Same exact copy.

PASTE.

From runner.  Absolutely nothing new from runner. 

If you read his posts weeks ago, they are the same today.

Another day but exact same propaganda and lie from the Trump lover.

"The dems are try to rewrite the history of slavery in America". Nazi Xyz

"Their teaching CRT to our kids in school. It must stop now. Ban all books by black authors". Nazi Xyz

Exposed!

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

some lady on on fox news said something i hadent heard before last night. says russia has one of the oldest populations in the world. they are a generation away from collapsing they need ukraine ppl more than anything. 

Most of europe and places like japan are in the same boat - I dont think that has anything to do with this invasion, he invaded because he wants to block nato expansion and he see's now as the perfect time due to the west's weakness.

Trump ally Russian Nazi Spy, Sergey Lavrov begins speech today to United Nations security council saying "this war in Ukraine is not Russia's fault". The entire room got up and left!

Pompeo pushes back on Lavrov claim Trump didn't raise Russia's election  interference - ABC News

"Bigrunner, he is not a Russian spy. He is a Trump ally. Have more respect for the man". Dumb Monkey Fucker