Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, WVU said:

ok I'll try again.  Biden seemed very senile in all his previous speeches.  Today was different, however.  He was 0-7 heading into tonight and now he is 1-7.  Small sample size but the evidence points to senility so far.

How many amphetamines did they pump Biden with before this speech?

Not like he wrote it anyway.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Out of bounds BR.

I agree. Even thou everything I said tonight is true commenting on his bro was disgusting.  But so is spreading misinformation.  I owe WVU an apology.  I can be a smuck but I'm definitely a very smart smuck. For almost everyone here to call Joe Biden senile is ridiculous,  pathetic, very low. Tonight I went lower. WVU had it coming. But to, too or is it two wrongs don't make it right. 

But I'm truly sorry for the bro comment. Sorry WVU, sincerely!

Hoffa has a good nature and has been very patient with me. Thanks.  But for obvious reasons its very hard for me to respect most of the Trump loving idiots. And most don't respect me. 

You would be wrong to ban me, but feel free to, too or two. I really don't care. Hoo-ah

2 hours ago, WVU said:

I'm done with you.  Mention my brother again and you will never post in this forum again.

WVU I'm sincerely sorry. I was very, very wrong making a comment about your bro. Disgusting behavior by me. I'm apologizing because I feel bad for the uncalled for comment, not because I don't want to be banned. I could care less. Just like all the Trump lovers have called Biden senile at one time or another they have all call for my banning at one time or another.  They are all wrong and all fucken idiots. 

Truly sorry WVU.  You're one of the good guys. Hoo-ah

2 hours ago, Professor said:

Once is more than enough! Make it happen dub

Wow! I've never called for anyone to be banned! Your cry to ban me makes about a dozen Trump lovers that have cried for me to be banned. Very interesting.  And then there was WtoW. Don't think he's a Trump lover but I know he's always bitching and crying about how bad his luck is.

BTW, I was the only one at Hoffa's place to say Biden was not senile.  The only one. That was bold, that was unpopular. Dumb Monkey Fucker actually wanted me banned for the bold comment.   Tonight's State of the Union confirms Biden isnt senile.  There's no way a senile person executes or performs a speech on a national stage knowing millions will be watching.  Multiply the pressure of shooting a 2 ft, game 7 nba finals, 1 second left down 1. Multiply that pressure by 5. No way a senile person executes a speech like Biden did.

Hoo-ah

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

I agree. Even thou everything I said tonight is true commenting on his bro was disgusting.  But so is spreading misinformation.  I owe WVU an apology.  I can be a smuck but I'm definitely a very smart smuck. For almost everyone here to call Joe Biden senile is ridiculous,  pathetic, very low. Tonight I went lower. WVU had it coming. But to, too or is it two wrongs don't make it right. 

But I'm truly sorry for the bro comment. Sorry WVU, sincerely!

Hoffa has a good nature and has been very patient with me. Thanks.  But for obvious reasons its very hard for me to respect most of the Trump loving idiots. And most don't respect me. 

You would be wrong to ban me, but feel free to, too or two. I really don't care. Hoo-ah

It's all good BR.

30 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Wow! I've never called for anyone to be banned! Your cry to ban me makes about a dozen Trump lovers that have cried for me to be banned. Very interesting.  And then there was WtoW. Don't think he's a Trump lover but I know he's always bitching and crying about how bad his luck is.

BTW, I was the only one at Hoffa's place to say Biden was not senile.  The only one. That was bold, that was unpopular. Dumb Monkey Fucker actually wanted me banned for the bold comment.   Tonight's State of the Union confirms Biden isnt senile.  There's no way a senile person executes or performs a speech on a national stage knowing millions will be watching.  Multiply the pressure of shooting a 2 ft, game 7 nba finals, 1 second left down 1. Multiply that pressure by 5. No way a senile person executes a speech like Biden did.

Hoo-ah

you make this place worst and the bad stuff is that u never shut up about politics, the rest of us keep politics here and in the covid thread, but no, u make EVERY thread about your bullshitt, you are an insufferable person, sorry it hurts your feelings but is the truth

6 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

WVU I'm sincerely sorry. I was very, very wrong making a comment about your bro. Disgusting behavior by me. I'm apologizing because I feel bad for the uncalled for comment, not because I don't want to be banned. I could care less. Just like all the Trump lovers have called Biden senile at one time or another they have all call for my banning at one time or another.  They are all wrong and all fucken idiots. 

Truly sorry WVU.  You're one of the good guys. Hoo-ah

Translation, runny is out of places to post. :deemer

2 hours ago, PLB said:

Fuck that Hoffa. This fat pile of dog shit is allowed to mock dead family members?

And you do nothing?

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Never posting here again will be an honor.

agree with PLB, what the fuck

i don't get anybody that actually acknowledges or responds to the retard to be honest

but Hoffa's a pathetic piece of shit for letting it go

The snake island i read here somewhere that said there are 13 soldiers and told them to surrender but they said fk off and said they were killed where this info coming from ?

First of all there are not 13 there are total of 82 ukranians on that island and everyone is safe and secure russians have them 

19 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

The snake island i read here somewhere that said there are 13 soldiers and told them to surrender but they said fk off and said they were killed where this info coming from ?

First of all there are not 13 there are total of 82 ukranians on that island and everyone is safe and secure russians have them 

Apparently that was all bullshit - while they did tell them to fuck off in the end they all surrendered, they didn't valiantly die for their country.

Most of the news that's come out of the mainstream media has been fake as I've tried to point out in this thread.