Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The International Olympic Committee may disinvite the Russian delegation from the upcoming Paralympics. 

The should stop stop Putin in his tracks...

Different day same routine. :laugh

"Nothing will stop Putin. Give him what he wants. Lay down your arms and surrender. Like sanctions are gonna do anything." Hoffa

Btw the way, the whole Nazi Trump loving crowd anti Biden crowd laughed about sanctions. So you're not alone.

Trump Tower in Russia

Putin was to be given the $50m penthouse
As the tower was intended to be Europe’s tallest building, the views from the penthouse would have been unparalleled and the penthouse was to be the crowning glory. Valued at $50 million, BuzzFeed News also reported that Trump’s aide Michael Cohen had discussed offering the prize to Putin with his press secretary. In what would have been a canny marketing move designed to attract Russia’s very richest and most powerful residents, the idea was “to give a $50 million penthouse to Putin and charge $250 million more for the rest of the units,” Felix Sater told BuzzFeed News. “All the oligarchs would line up to live in the same building as Putin.”
        • Lars DeRuntz
          All the oligarchs except the ones Putin has imprisoned or killed.

• Adrian Moroles
          The toilet paper to brown nose The Vlad would have been complimentary..the leftovers from Republicans brown nosing The Donald.

•  
          Donna Hansen
          They’re all so disgusting

• Peggy Layman
          trump was Putin’s puppet. That’s why Putin helped him get elected. He knew trump would destroy our country.
           Evidently in return for helping him get elected Putin charged Trump with destroying NATO. Trump did his best to do so. Now we know what Putin's master plan was. Even at risk of nuclear war NATO should defend Ukraine or they will be next.

Doing a strawpoll. Can we get a count of:
1 Trump Lovers
2. Putin Lovers
3. Both

For you Trump lovers, he confessed to #3 Both.

1 hour ago, jasson621 said:

Trump even called Putin a deranged maniac, hopefully one the Oligarchs has him whacked sooner than later. No matter my anti Biden feelings( and they are massively anti) Putin needs clipped. 

THIS IS THE BEST SCENARIO..............and maybe the only one that will not get us all killed.

3 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

THIS IS THE BEST SCENARIO..............and maybe the only one that will not get us all killed.

Or they capture Zelensky.

I mean he is currently stoking the nuclear war by asking Biden for a no fly zone over Ukraine.  

4 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

I think the more likely scenario is a military coup. Some from the military wake up and smell the coffee instead of believing the state propaganda. As soon as the body bags start piling up the deception will be exposed. 

Pat says.

END OF TIMES.

Pat Robertson: Putin is "being compelled by God" to invade Ukraine and fulfill biblical prophecy

"I think you can say, well, Putin's out of his mind, and yes, maybe so," said Robertson. "But at the same time he's being compelled by God. He went into Ukraine, but that wasn't his goal. His goal was to move against Israel, ultimately."

"God is getting ready to do something amazing, and that will be fulfilled," said Robertson. "And what Putin is doing, by moving as he is, to set up Ukraine as a staging ground for one of the armies, and then across is Erdogan in Turkey, and you've got between them that little Dardanelles area. And it's going to happen. So I say, that is what's coming up. Is Putin crazy? Is he mad? Well, perhaps. But God says, I'm going to put hooks in your jaws and I'm going to draw you into this battle, whether you like it or not. And he's being compelled, after the move into the Ukraine, he's being compelled to move to get a land bridge, and then across the Dardanelles with Turkey, and watch what's going to happen next. You read your Bible, because it's coming to pass."

sad that so many people that agree the media has constantly lied to us about the iraq/afghanistan/etc wars... and about covid the past 2 years... somehow believe that the ukrainian mafia/new world order are the good guys and putin is the bad guy in all of this

why do biden/pelosi/kerry/etc etc all have kids that make millions per year working for ukrainian companies?  and why does the us have all of these bioweapons facilities in the ukraine?  and why did the ukrainian prime minister admit that they are fighting for the new world order?

2 hours ago, vitalyo said:

This video is really f@cked up, watch it to the end . Ukrainian self defense were trying to ambush Russian column with a molotov cocktails , my guess they got spotted and then who knows what happened . 

Zelensky has been telling his people to make the molotovs, telling them to throw them, he's getting his people killed to make himself look good. throwing  one at a tank or APC is prob not going to destroy it either.