Ukraine war thread

mikeman

On 2/28/2022 at 5:42 AM, WVU said:

Not sure what chart I was looking at?  Must have been old data.  Wasn’t Putin just laughing  at the US for it’s inflation as they raise the interest rates to 20%?  

Isn't it ironic! WVU said Joe Biden was definitely senile. :laugh But you were not alone.  Racist FairWarning says he's very senile. Hoffa and Dumb Monkey Fucker also said he was senile. Fishtard, Redstripe, Gmcarroll33.  Xyz, Dumb Jason and Dumb Joey all called him senile. I was the only poster at Hoffa's place that said Biden wasn't senile.  I am not a follower. I'm way too smart to follow fucken idiots. Shout out to Misinformed Mikey and Xyz.

I was right again and 95+% of this forum was blatantly wrong. Par for the course at Hoffa's place. 

WVU, "isn't it ironic"?

What a difference a party after your name makes. 

Joe Biden vs. Benedict Donald is no contest. 

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Isn't it ironic! WVU said Joe Biden was definitely senile. :laugh But you were not alone.  Racist FairWarning says he's very senile. Hoffa and Dumb Monkey Fucker also said he was senile. Fishtard, Redstripe, Gmcarroll33.  Xyz, Dumb Jason and Dumb Joey all called him senile. I was the only poster at Hoffa's place that said Biden wasn't senile.  I am not a follower. I'm way too smart to follow fucken idiots. Shout out to Misinformed Mikey and Xyz.

I was right again and 95+% of this forum was blatantly wrong. Par for the course at Hoffa's place. 

WVU, "isn't it ironic"?

What a difference a party after your name makes. 

Joe Biden vs. Benedict Donald is no contest. 

I admit when I am wrong.  You do not.  Ever.  Try harder. Be better.  You will like what I said in the politcs thread about the SOTU Speech

5 minutes ago, WVU said:

I admit when I am wrong.  You do not.  Ever.  Try harder. Be better.  You will like what I said in the politcs thread about the SOTU Speech

Hoo-ah.  The bar is very low. But I was the only poster at Hoffa's Place that said Biden wasn't senile.  The only one.  A large majority said he was senile.  That's why you can't fellow idiots. FairWarning? Hoo-ah

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Hoo-ah.  The bar is very low. But I was the only poster at Hoffa's Place that said Biden wasn't senile.  The only one.  A large majority said he was senile.  That's why you can't fellow idiots. FairWarning? Hoo-ah

I still think he has a touch of senilty.  He didn't show it tonight, however, but he has shown it in the past many times.

12 minutes ago, WVU said:

I still think he has a touch of senilty.  He didn't show it tonight, however, but he has shown it in the past many times.

Possibly by definition. But he also over came a bad speech impediment earlier in life. Having remnants of a speech impediment doesn't mean one is senile. I lost a lot of respect for you when you said he was senile.  This after you began spreading misinformation about vaccines and masks. Saw a whole new side of you and lost a lot of respect. I have praised you in the past. You are more likely to be senile than Joe Biden. I doubt you could execute on a national speaking stage as well as Biden just did.

35 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Possibly by definition. But he also over came a bad speech impediment earlier in life. Having remnants of a speech impediment doesn't mean one is senile. I lost a lot of respect for you when you said he was senile.  This after you began spreading misinformation about vaccines and masks. Saw a whole new side of you and lost a lot of respect. I have praised you in the past. You are more likely to be senile than Joe Biden. I doubt you could execute on a national speaking stage as well as Biden just did.

your post makes zero sense as you admit he possibly has senility based on definition and then you followed that with an absurd rant that I lost your respect by saying he is senile.  News flash.  I don't care about your respect.  Perhaps you, too, have a touch of senility.

image.png.978bd0752f51af09d9240dd46dbba888.png

Today the ukanians said they completely destroyed the chechen brigade - for the 3rd time I think, they also announced they had annihilated a 800 vehicle russian convoy in the south. How can the russians be advancing when they're losing every battle, are out of gas/food and their own soldiers are surrendering en masse?

1 minute ago, WVU said:

your post makes zero sense as you admit he possibly has senility based on definition and then you followed that with an absurd rant that I lost your respect by saying he is senile.  News flash.  I don't care about your respect.  Perhaps you, too, have a touch of senility.

So when you said Biden was senile you didn't mean it in a mean or slanderous way? Don't bother answering. There's plenty of proof in your other posts how you meant it. Fuck off you misinformed fool. 

BTW, I was the only poster at the entire Hoffa's place that said Biden wasn't Senile.  The only one. Yeah it's a very low bar. Hoo-ah

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

So when you said Biden was senile you didn't mean it in a mean or slanderous way? Don't bother answering. There's plenty of proof in your other posts how you meant it. Fuck off you misinformed fool. 

BTW, I was the only poster at the entire Hoffa's place that said Biden wasn't Senile.  The only one. Yeah it's a very low bar. Hoo-ah

he possibly fits the definition of senile

-Bigrunner

14 minutes ago, WVU said:

By definition it's very easy to say one is senile.  The standard is very low. But when it comes to performance or execution the standard of proof is much higher. Joe Biden's performance and execution on a national stage was/is proof he's far from senile.  No way a senile person performs the way he did in front of millions. 

Does that help at all idiot fool. 

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

By definition it's very easy to say one is senile.  The standard is very low. But when it comes to performance or execution the standard of proof is much higher. Joe Biden's performance and execution on a national stage was/is proof he's far from senile.  No way a senile person performs the way he did in front on millions. 

Does that help at all idiot fool. 

ok I'll try again.  Biden seemed very senile in all his previous speeches.  Today was different, however.  He was 0-7 heading into tonight and now he is 1-7.  Small sample size but the evidence points to senility so far.

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

ok I'll try again.  Biden seemed very senile in all his previous speeches.  Today was different, however.  He was 0-7 heading into tonight and now he is 1-7.  Small sample size but the evidence points to senility so far.

See now you're lying in order to minimize the damage. I know for a fact after one of his recent speeches I called you out. You admitted he was very good. 

WVU, I keep catching you making mistakes, posting misinformation or outright lying. It's obvious something happened to you mentally after your unvaccinated, unmasked brother died from Covid. Carry on and Good Night

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

See now you're lying in order to minimize the damage. I know for a fact after one of his recent speeches I called you out. You admitted he was very good. 

WVU, I keep catching you making mistakes, posting misinformation or outright lying. It's obvious something happened to you mentally after your unvaccinated, unmasked brother died from Covid. Carry on and Good Night

I'm done with you.  Mention my brother again and you will never post in this forum again.

4 minutes ago, WVU said:

I'm done with you.  Mention my brother again and you will never post in this forum again.

This confirms everything I said. I run circles around you. Your mental capacity has obviously declined. You have become a follower.  A follower then a promoter of misinformation. 

Headline: Bigrunner banned because he ran circles around WVU and was the only poster at Hoffa's place that said President Joe Biden wasn't senile.  The only one. 

BREAKING!

Senile Biden says US troops will not be heading to Europe to fight Ukraine!

Yes!  Yes!  Yes!

I mean the Ukrainians have enough on their plate right now.  It’s the humane thing to do, not to pile on!

Most embarrassing President ever.

Fucking idiot.