Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Professor said:

You going to say that when he takes Moldova next??

moldova does not have nazis and if hes going to take Moldova let him take it no need for a war there

if you take the country then you will still have a job yes you will still be living yes just because he takes the country

does not mean that you will be picking up shit you will still be living your normal lives

actually probably Putin taking over Moldova is better since we had nothing but corrupt and mafias and people that were stealing from the moldovan people for many many years Putin at least has a head on his shoulders others dont

Moldova now has much bigger problem then Russian invasion . Ukrainian refugees over 70.000 of them starting staring shit in Moldova . Moldova took them gave them a shelter now they are insulting Russian speaking staff .Marching on the streets hail to Ukrane .. Moldovans now are saying FU go back where you came from we don't need these shit.

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

Moldova now has much bigger problem then Russian invasion . Ukrainian refugees over 70.000 of them starting staring shit in Moldova . Moldova took them gave them a shelter now they are insulting Russian speaking staff .Marching on the streets hail to Ukrane .. Moldovans now are saying FU go back where you came from we don't need these shit.

Poland has really stepped up to help the refugees coming in.

But I had to laugh when CNN reported that the Poles weren't eager to let any blacks from Ukraine cross the border...

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Poland has really stepped up to help the refugees coming in.

But I had to laugh when CNN reported that the Poles weren't eager to let any blacks from Ukraine cross the border...

........blacks from other countries also seeking refuge into Poland

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

DeSantis will be a great president.  Total alpha male.  Beta crippled's and green haired liberal women don't like alpha males like DeSantis and Trump.  Who cares what those dregs of society think?

Bullying grade school kids doesn't make him a Alpha Male. You're a misinformed partisan idiot to think that.:laugh:laugh:laugh

What is wrong with you? Thanks for sharing your pathetic Ideology of an Alpha male. Bullying grade school boys and girls. :laugh

Ron DeSantis Attacked by Parents After Video of Him 'Bullying' Students Goes Viral

https://www.newsweek.com/desantis-attacked-parents-video-students-masks-viral-1684413

‘Morning Joe’ Rips DeSantis for Bullying Kids in Masks: ‘Was That Guy Raised in a Barn?’

https://www.thewrap.com/morning-joes-scarborough-rips-desantis-for-rebuking-kids-wearing-masks-was-that-guy-raised-in-a-barn/

3 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

moldova does not have nazis and if hes going to take Moldova let him take it no need for a war there

if you take the country then you will still have a job yes you will still be living yes just because he takes the country

does not mean that you will be picking up shit you will still be living your normal lives

actually probably Putin taking over Moldova is better since we had nothing but corrupt and mafias and people that were stealing from the moldovan people for many many years Putin at least has a head on his shoulders others dont

Moldy is growing on me again

4 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

DeSantis will be a great president.  Total alpha male.  Beta crippled's and green haired liberal women don't like alpha males like DeSantis and Trump.  Who cares what those dregs of society think?

GmCarroll33 is a total moron. 

"I love me an alpha male. First I loved Trump, a Putin lover, but more importantly a total con man and total alpha male. A great president" Gmcarroll33

"Speaking of total alpha males, Putin is a total alpha male. He's another great president, I can definitely see him bullying kids". Gmcarroll33

"I liked how Ron Desantis bullied those grade school kids. Totally convinced he's a total alpha male. He would make a great president just like Putin lover Benedict Donald".  History suggests that total alpha males make great presidents".Gmcarroll33