• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Meltdown expected?

One in a lifetime viewing opportunity here.

I think it's just the office buildings at the largest european nuclear plant across street from reactors.  so at worst, maybe just some bottles of vodka in desk drawers will be going off soon. Firefighters are getting in now

These are not missiles,its flashers to light up the aria . The way power plant is build it can withstand a missile strike , and at any danger will shut down automatically .  If they shooting flashers in the sky it means they are coming . Russians have separate force elite of the elite to takeover power plants and to defend them , regular troops will never attack power plant .

2 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

These are not missiles,its flashers to light up the aria . The way power plant is build it can withstand a missile strike , and at any danger will shut down automatically .  If they shooting flashers in the sky it means they are coming . Russians have separate force elite of the elite to takeover power plants and to defend them , regular troops will never attack power plant .

I worked at a nuclear plant when i was younger, I guarantee if there is shooting that's hitting and damaging the power lines/substations, etc that are around it the plant will trip offline, when that happens they will begin to power down the reactors. Also a nuke plant cannot "blow up".

This is Joe Biden.  2 Russian yachts seized.  650 billion frozen. Nato, E.u. stronger than ever. World unionifying against Russia.  Multiple countries will be added to NATO.

JOE Biden read his daily briefings and got ahead of Nazi Putin. Vladimir ain't liking the current situation.  The Trump and Putin lovers not happy. How many daily briefings did Dumb Donny read. 😆

Joe Biden looking like a great president.  Hoo-ah!

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

This is Joe Biden.  2 Russian yachts seized.  650 billion frozen. Nato, E.u. stronger than ever. World unionifying against Russia.  Multiple countries will be added to NATO.

JOE Biden read his daily briefings and got ahead of Nazi Putin. Vladimir ain't liking the current situation.  The Trump and Putin lovers not happy. How many daily briefings did Dumb Donny read. 😆

Joe Biden looking like a great president.  Hoo-ah!

Was Biden's campaign slogan "Make Russia Great Again"?

He sure ain't doing shit for anyone in America.

Maybe it was "Make Ukraine Great Again" by allowing Putin to invade.

9 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

DeSantis will be a great president.  Total alpha male.  Beta crippled's and green haired liberal women don't like alpha males like DeSantis and Trump.  Who cares what those dregs of society think?

5 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

nobody gives a F you cheap propagandist

you should be banned

4 hours ago, redstripe said:

bigblunderscum , The Tribe has spoken 

You are a brainwashed libtard with severe liberalism disease.

No response needed. Just blow out your torch and hop a long off the island . 

1 hour ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

I heard uranium too.  Watch Kamala in the back mouthing "ukrainian" after he screws it up

These for Trump lovers are morons!!!

"I like a total alpha male". Gmcarroll33

"I totally with Gmcarroll33 ". Redstripe 

"Bigrunner should be banned". HUAD

"Trump is a total alpha male". TN

"They're being so mean to me. Especially the fake news". Alpha male Benedict Donald 

Five fuken morons!

Don't ever hear Joe Biden complaining.  Truly a great president!

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

These for Trump lovers are morons!!!

"I like a total alpha male". Gmcarroll33

"I totally with Gmcarroll33 ". Redstripe 

"Trump is a total alpha male". TN

"They're being so mean to me. Especially the fake news". Alpha male Benedict Donald 

Five fuken morons!

Don't ever hear Joe Biden complaining.  Truly a great president!

So what you are saying is democrats cant identify with an alpha male because they are dress wearing, snowflake crying, I ate my foot off so I need someone to take care of me pussies.

First thing I think you have ever said that makes sense.

5 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

So what you are saying is democrats cant identify with an alpha male because they are dress wearing, snowflake crying, I ate my foot off so I need someone to take care of me pussies.

First thing I think you have ever said that makes sense.

"They're being mean to me. Especially the fake news". Benedict Donald 

"I love me a total alpha male. That's why I love the Putin lover and voted for him twice.  Benedict Donald is a total alpha male, I'll vote for him a 3rd time". Gmcarroll33 

Never hear Joe Biden complaining.  Never. A great president doesn't complain. 

4 hours ago, WVU said:

Desantis is the first Republican politician that I actually like.

I see Deathsantis complaining, crying like a bitch all the time.  Yesterday I saw him bullying grade school boys and girls. But I get why you like him. You're a follower with an agenda. 

I call it like I see it.

"They say Joe Biden is senile. I agree". WVU

He's a follower!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"They're being mean to me. Especially the fake news". Benedict Donald 

"I love me a total alpha male. That's why I love the Putin lover and voted for him twice.  Benedict Donald is a total alpha male, I'll vote for him a 3rd time". Gmcarroll33 

Never hear Joe Biden complaining.  Never. A great president doesn't complain. 

Hard for him to be found complaining when he’s running from questions all the time and nowhere to be found, after blabbering bs everytime he speaks

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I see Deathsantis complaining, crying like a bitch all the time.  Yesterday I saw him bullying grade school boys and girls. But I get why you like him. You're a follower with an agenda. 

I call it like I see it.

He's a follower!!!!!

Grade school huh? They were college students. :laugh

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I call it like I see it.

He's a follower!!!!!

We do have an agenda.  It's called freedom.

Move to China if you don't like it.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Bigdumber is so fucking stupid that he's literally on the side of Azov Nazis fighting against the Russians.

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

Just hilarious.

Kind of hilarious but also sad that self induced crippleds like this exist screaming about what’s best for your health and safety chanting “trump the traitor, trump the nazi, trump this trump that” and blindly ignoring everything destructive these dummycrats do.

image.jpeg.4f6de572c96334097d568ae230759f9b.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c8dd07bb4fada0a9b8b0077fc6882f36.jpeg

That's all thisTrump loving/Putin loving moron has.:laugh  Gmcarroll33 an obvious follower. People need to learn not to follow idiots. He's a follower and that made him an idiot.

"I love total alpha males. Desantis bullying grade school boys and girls proves he's a total alpha male like Benedict Donald ". Gmcarroll33 

"They're are being mean to me, especially the fake news". Benedict Donald  

16 minutes ago, redstripe said:

FM8W1N2VEAACRaB?format=jpg&name=small

Redstripe an obvious idiot follower.  Comical.  I run circles around you Trump and Nazi loving fools. Its like a dozen to 1. You Trump lovers probably don't know what a dozen is. Fox News or Gateway Pundit never use the word dozen. No way Trump and Putin lovers know a dozen. They're sheep that follow. 

Well a dozen is 12.  So it's 12 on 1. And I've been running circles around the dozen plus Trump idiots.

Hoo-ah!