Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

Judge sentences Q-Anon Shaman to 41 months prison in US Capitol breach case. Jacob Chansley of Arizona was among the highest-profile defendants Sentence is 10 months shorter than prosecutors sought, but inside federal sentencing guidelines

You people want a real insurrection.  Don't you?

Because that's all you're asking for.

Guess who wins that battle?

Hint:  It's not the trannies and Prius driving hipsters that are scared of guns.

5 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

Judge sentences Q-Anon Shaman to 41 months prison in US Capitol breach case. Jacob Chansley of Arizona was among the highest-profile defendants Sentence is 10 months shorter than prosecutors sought, but inside federal sentencing guidelines

Damn you guys are gullible, some wacked out actor gets tagged  "Q anon Shaman" by your MSM Gods and you guys buy into it.

Promise no one give a shit about this guy.

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

41 months in a Federal lockup is a whole lot different than Guantanamo Bay or San Quentin. 

He won't serve more than 2.5 years tops and will come out fit, tan and relaxed.

I think you must serve 85% of fed charges, which would be 35 months, but he's been in jail since perhaps feb, so knock 9-10 off - he'll be out in two years.

Obvioulsy we could never prove the true date BUT if there were a way to do so

I would make a small wager that its more likely that the QUEEN is dead vs alive.

Interesting reading regarding LONDON BRIDGE FALLING

https://www.politico.eu/article/queen-elizabeth-death-plan-britain-operation-london-bridge/

Here is a story that says she is doing fine

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2021/11/smiling-queen-elizabeth-carries-out-first-in-person-engagement-since-hospital-stay.html

other stories

ueen Elizabeth Absent From Remembrance Sunday Ceremony Due to Back Injury

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/11/queen-elizabeth-absent-from-remembrance-sunday-ceremony-due-to-back-injury

Prince Charles jets off on first royal overseas tour in two years following important call with Queen

https://www.womanandhome.com/life/royal-news/prince-charles-jets-off-on-first-royal-overseas-tour-in-two-years-following-important-call-with-queen/

F35 plane crash: Pilot ejects as British fighter jet from HMS Queen Elizabeth crashes into Mediterranean

https://inews.co.uk/news/f35-plane-crash-fight-jet-hms-queen-elizabeth-crashes-mediterranean-pilot-ejects-1306024

44 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Obvioulsy we could never prove the true date BUT if there were a way to do so

I would make a small wager that its more likely that the QUEEN is dead vs alive.

Interesting reading regarding LONDON BRIDGE FALLING

https://www.politico.eu/article/queen-elizabeth-death-plan-britain-operation-london-bridge/

Here is a story that says she is doing fine

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2021/11/smiling-queen-elizabeth-carries-out-first-in-person-engagement-since-hospital-stay.html

other stories

ueen Elizabeth Absent From Remembrance Sunday Ceremony Due to Back Injury

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/11/queen-elizabeth-absent-from-remembrance-sunday-ceremony-due-to-back-injury

Prince Charles jets off on first royal overseas tour in two years following important call with Queen

https://www.womanandhome.com/life/royal-news/prince-charles-jets-off-on-first-royal-overseas-tour-in-two-years-following-important-call-with-queen/

F35 plane crash: Pilot ejects as British fighter jet from HMS Queen Elizabeth crashes into Mediterranean

https://inews.co.uk/news/f35-plane-crash-fight-jet-hms-queen-elizabeth-crashes-mediterranean-pilot-ejects-1306024

or it could be she cant do any of that stuff because she's in failing health?

[MUST-SEE VIDEO] IT HAPPENED… ELECTION FRAUD IS REAL! — HUGE BREAKING NEWS: A New Video Released Showing Pennsylvania Election Officials Destroying Evidence In Backroom

https://worthypolitics.com/must-see-video-it-happened-election-fraud-is-real-huge-breaking-news-a-new-video-released-showing-pennsylvania-election-officials-destroying-evidence-in-backroom/

This is a great Q drop, #4545 posted on 6/29/20

I bolded a few of the important points

Humanity is good, but, when we let our guard down we allow darkness to infiltrate and destroy.
Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, a battle to save our Republic, our way of life, and what we decide (each of us) now will decide our future.
Will we be a free nation under God?
Or will we cede our freedom, rights and liberty to the enemy?
We all have a choice to make. .
Evil [darkness] has never been so exposed to light.
They can no longer hide in the shadows.
Our system of government has been infiltrated by corrupt and sinister elements.
Democracy was almost lost forever.
Think HRC install: [2+] Supreme Court Justices, 200+ judges, rogue elements expanded inside DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, WH, STATE, …….removal 2nd amendment, border etc. ……… America for sale: China, Russia, Iran, Syria…….ISIS & AL Q expansion…….expansion surv of domestic citizens…….modify/change voter rules and regulations allow illegals+ballot harvesting w/ SC backed liberal-social opinion………sell off of military to highest bidder to fight internal long-standing wars……..

*(raises comment=you all have no idea how much Trump fkd their plans in 2016)*

Their thirst for a one world order [destruction of national sovereignty] serves to obtain control over America [and her allies [think EU]] by diluting your vote to oblivion and installing a new one world ruling party.
The start of this concept began with organizations such as: world health org, world trade org, united nations, ICC, NATO, etc., [all meant to weaken the United States]
also the formation of EU through threat [con] of close proximity attack [attack on one is an attack on all – sales pitch to gen public – fear control].
Re: EU _did each member nation cede sovereignty to Brussels?
Re: EU _each member must implement EU rules and regulations in all areas [think immigration, currency, overall control].
Their thirst to remove your ability to defend yourself serves to prevent an uprising to challenge their control.
There is a fundamental reason why our enemies dare not attack [invade] our borders [armed citizenry].

If America falls so does the world.
If America falls darkness will soon follow.

Only when we stand together, only when we are united, can we defeat this highly entrenched dark enemy.
Their power and control relies heavily on an uneducated population.
A population that trusts without individual thought.
A population that obeys without challenge.
A population that remains outside of free thought, and instead, remains isolated living in fear inside of the closed-loop echo chamber of the controlled mainstream media.
This is not about politics.
This is about preserving our way of life and protecting the generations that follow.

We are living in Biblical times.
Children of light vs children of darkness.
United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity.
Q

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

What happened for the pillow crack head , Raise ???  He still on target to have Trump back in the White House for thanksgiving like he promised ???

You seem to keep up with what Mike Lindell is talking about, certainly more than I do.....lol....why  dont you give me the scoop on what he is doing

:deemer

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You seem to keep up with what Mike Lindell is talking about, certainly more than I do.....lol....why  dont you give me the scoop on what he is doing

:deemer

PS IF you keep your eyes open , you will understand what Lindell's role is in this movie

:pop

Its part of the on going TRIPLE feature playing out in front of the world.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

59 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

PS IF you keep your eyes open , you will understand what Lindell's role is in this movie

:pop

Its part of the on going TRIPLE feature playing out in front of the world.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

What's with these rumors that Kamalla may get canned/replaced? Did Q ever talk about that?

How about this scenario, kamalla resigns and biden nominates a replacement, but the next VP is officially elected by a vote in the house, so things are going so bad that Trump is elected VP - a short time later biden resigns and bingo.!

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What's with these rumors that Kamalla may get canned/replaced? Did Q ever talk about that?

How about this scenario, kamalla resigns and biden nominates a replacement, but the next VP is officially elected by a vote in the house, so things are going so bad that Trump is elected VP - a short time later biden resigns and bingo.!

Q on the VP, not that I know of

As far as scenarios there are so many of them, that I am ignoring them for now.(other than as amusement) 

I need to understand the laws/procedures on this matter  better in order to make a more educated guess.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Maybe Biden will order NASA to put Kamala on a real moon mission?

Havent you heard, NASA cant go to the moon ....per THEM...but somehow we went 50 years ago:laughing-smiley-face:

I guess NASA is the only major agency to actually REGRESS.

Obviously you all dont get it and think NASA is something other than what it truly is ....Them along with Disney and Hollywood are 3 of the biggest propaganda producers around, we accept Disney and Hollywood  as primarily fiction creators but in time the masses will see NASA for what they really are.....Hopefully the older TGFers will still be around to witness it.:bulb

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy