Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All about the flag and caskets....decide what you believe. I dont know about whether the wrinkled flags of Bush and others are from handling or on purpose.

John McCain though, no doubt in my mind, Dude was a traitor, faced the appropriate punishment and his flag was displayed as such

https://thedrillmaster.org/2012/12/19/all-about-the-flag-on-the-casket/

p06k37fz.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

GetImage+(1)36.jpeg

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Look at this 60 second vid Dan Scavino posted.

Odd to see a video like this before the first year of Pedotus rule is even up.?

Some might say it has a campaign type feel to it......:bulb

https://files.catbox.moe/4zcg8o.mp4

Hopefully Trump will do the right thing and sit this one out. He's still pumping up the vaccines, he never fired fauci, He hasn't even come out against vaccine mandates,  sorry but it's time for a guy like Desantis.

10 hours ago, mikeman said:

Hopefully Trump will do the right thing and sit this one out. He's still pumping up the vaccines, he never fired fauci, He hasn't even come out against vaccine mandates,  sorry but it's time for a guy like Desantis.

You are witnessing a story for the ages being played out in front of the world....when the truth finally hits you like a ton of bricks at least you will happy about it. HInt Hint

Meadows "The Trump cabinet met this week"

Pompeo "We look forward to working with Youngkin"

Trump "Grennell is my envoy to Kosov"

The video I just posted from Scavino

trump masterpiece.jpg

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

You are witnessing a story for the ages being played out in front of the world....when the truth finally hits you like a ton of bricks at least you will happy about it. HInt Hint

Meadows "The Trump cabinet met this week"

Pompeo "We look forward to working with Youngkin"

Trump "Grennell is my envoy to Kosov"

The video I just posted from Scavino

trump masterpiece.jpg

I've said before if trump runs again and wins the nomination, etc, I'll take him, grudgingly. But he's not my choice.

He hasn't changed a bit, hasn't learned a thing, if he would just act normal, at least semi normal, and tone down the ridiculous boasting and self centerdness, he could prob walk to a win against the D in 2024.

But we all know he wont.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I've said before if trump runs again and wins the nomination, etc, I'll take him, grudgingly. But he's not my choice.

He hasn't changed a bit, hasn't learned a thing, if he would just act normal, at least semi normal, and tone down the ridiculous boasting and self centerdness, he could prob walk to a win against the D in 2024.

But we all know he wont.

LOL You are like Flip Flop Fauci on Trump.....tomorrow you will be saying how you dont want him:laughing-smiley-face:

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

But we all know he wont.

I'll vote Libertarian if Trump wins the nomination in 2024.

The only Republican I'll vote for is DeSantis.

Who remembers this, Trump "joked" about Biden being "shot" MANY times, this is one of them.

Then during the recorded Innauguration(not live as claimed) the screen went out for a second and this image showed up upon return.......just wild though as it was just another of the innauguration day oddities that kept showing.   You know like no official 21 gun salute, Joe having to take private jet vs AF1, NG turning back on Biden, Bidens getting locked out of WH, Trump like figure in the background as Biden signed 17 eo's that night.....you know one weird thing after the other, how many coincidences till mathmatecally impossible?

182172746_bidenhalfahead.png.45599a5760209960d9670ef419655fcb.png

12 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Who remembers this, Trump "joked" about Biden being "shot" MANY times, this is one of them.

Then during the recorded Innauguration(not live as claimed) the screen went out for a second and this image showed up upon return.......just wild though as it was just another of the innauguration day oddities that kept showing.   You know like no official 21 gun salute, Joe having to take private jet vs AF1, NG turning back on Biden, Bidens getting locked out of WH, Trump like figure in the background as Biden signed 17 eo's that night.....you know one weird thing after the other, how many coincidences till mathmatecally impossible?

Meth, not even once. 

41 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I never heard about the Bidens  getting locked out of the white house, lets hear the story.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy