Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Go ahead and show me an example.

I'm sure you're not lying about that either.

Sorry lil feller. I would spend 20 minutes and then you would spin what I find and deny.

Look pal we all know how you get , for some reason your need to win is stronger than usual tonight. How bout the next time BR gets the better of you , I bring it to your attention....dont get mad though.:cheers

In the meantime do a little digging on NASA from alternate sources, Hell start with the video I posted a page or two ago, it was NASA reps who did the majority of talking.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Sorry lil feller. I would spend 20 minutes and then you would spin what I find and deny.

Look pal we all know how you get , for some reason your need to win is stronger than usual tonight. How bout the next time BR gets the better of you , I bring it to your attention....dont get mad though.:cheers

In the meantime do a little digging on NASA from alternate sources, Hell start with the video I posted a page or two ago, it was NASA reps who did the majority of talking.

Full of excuses.  About every single thing you've claimed here.

You're scared.  You should be.

I get it.  You know I'll expose you as a retard who has no answers.

Wipe that pussy up, little girl.   Come back tomorrow a new woman.

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Raise what is limiting us from space travel from your “research “ ?

Why dont you start with the video I posted, Here it is again. Let NASA tell you the limits, cuz if you dont believe them you sure as shit aint gonna believe me

All BS and insults aside, if you ever get CURIOUS about the truth and committ to researching NASA with an open mind your views would be different.

What I keep saying you all dont seem to get in your haste to mock is that I was as big a supporter of NASA/Space Exploration that you could find.  I was the one telling friends how they found these stars , billions of galaxies and how we did this and that, it was a blow to discover how much of a fraud the whole thing is.

I was the one calling people idiots and stupid when they were trying to tell me the truth.

That is just how it goes though, I will take heat from 10 or even 100  people if it means I can get 1 or 2 to really committ to researching for themselves.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Full of excuses.  About every single thing you've claimed here.

You're scared.  You should be.

I get it.  You know I'll expose you as a retard who has no answers.

Wipe that pussy up, little girl.   Come back tomorrow a new woman.

Not sure why the need for all the insults lil feller. 

I stated before that my goal is NOT to convince you/anyone that anything I say is true, I simply hope to share enough to encourage people to research on their own.

If you dont like what I post then there are plenty of other threads, no need to waste time here.:bulb

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Not sure why the need for all the insults lil feller. 

I stated before that my goal is NOT to convince you/anyone that anything I say is true, I simply hope to share enough to encourage people to research on their own.

If you dont like what I post then there are plenty of other threads, no need to waste time here.:bulb

Of course, you can't even try to convince anyone because I already asked questions that you couldn't think of yourself and have no possible way to explain.

Derp.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The government leaks information like Niagara Falls, but THIS they've managed to keep secret for 52 years.

Why do you fear the truth Joe?

Like I said people do talk.

Plenty has been leaked and you would see it for yourself if you are ever CURIOUS enough to seek the truth.

Or just continue taking the Beetle Bailey approach, I guess its worked well for you so far.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Like I said people do talk.

Plenty has been leaked and you would see it for yourself if you are ever CURIOUS enough to seek the truth.

Or just continue taking the Beetle Bailey approach, I guess its worked well for you so far.

So give us a link on how those specific photos were generated in 1969 since you can't explain it.

I'm sure that's worth a laugh.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Of course, you can't even try to convince anyone because I already asked questions that you couldn't think of yourself and have no possible way to explain.

Derp.

Taken completely out of context.  But you're a "researcher".  LMAO.

Okay you win lil feller

I know how important that is for you , I can see are in extra needy mode tonight so Ill let you have it, I do have compassion for the Brainwashed.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Well you could start your search there.

Find out what those supposed "real" moon rocks were really about....might be interesting to you.

Yeah, Hoffa.  Raise has run chemical and radioactive analysis on the moon rocks himself.

He knows the truth.

He didn't just hear it from some dipshit trying to sell him lies and believe everything they said.

He's no Bigrunner, you know.

So you can't even provide a link to your brainwashing even though you just claimed that the images have been debunked.

Neat.

You're intellectually bankrupt as I stated earlier.

The condescension is only fooling yourself, little girl.

Jeez Monkey is getting tilted. :laughing-smiley-face:

Damn I said you win and you are such a loser that you cant accept it and move on.

You might be somebody one day if you were as smart as you pretend to be......

Dont let BR get the best of you AGAIN lil feller, its really quite sad how often he is getting the best of you.

Normally it should be maybe 1 out of 100 times but he is up to about 1 out of 8-10 lately.

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

....God damn you are gullible....:deemer

That shit is so fake and has been the topic of multiple debunks, but you aint gonna believe it till you discover the info for yourself pal.

But on the other hand if you want to continue believing fairy tales that is an option as well.

Still waiting on a link proving those photographs as being fake.

Thanks.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy