Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Havent you heard, NASA cant go to the moon ....per THEM...but somehow we went 50 years ago:laughing-smiley-face:

I guess NASA is the only major agency to actually REGRESS.

Obviously you all dont get it and think NASA is something other than what it truly is ....Them along with Disney and Hollywood are 3 of the biggest propaganda producers around, we accept Disney and Hollywood  as primarily fiction creators but in time the masses will see NASA for what they really are.....Hopefully the older TGFers will still be around to witness it.:bulb

Here we go again. :laugh

Did William Shatner really go up approx 65 miles a month or so back? Or was that a hoax too?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mikeman said:

Here we go again. :laugh

Did William Shatner really go up approx 65 miles a month or so back? Or was that a hoax too?

I was pretty much done talking about NASA this year, but Hoffa brought it up so how could I not respond with truth.

I really hope you havent kicked the bucket by the time the NASA lies are revealed to the general public

OR before you actually say to yourself that you are going to research all the info with an open mind and are willing to find the truth, no matter how wrong it will make you.

Maybe next year you will be open to more truths in your life:dunno

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I was pretty much done talking about NASA this year, but Hoffa brought it up so how could I not respond with truth.

I really hope you havent kicked the bucket by the time the NASA lies are revealed to the general public

OR before you actually say to yourself that you are going to research all the info with an open mind and are willing to find the truth, no matter how wrong it will make you.

Maybe next year you will be open to more truths in your life:dunno

That clown in the video said that any spacecraft would have melted as it went through the far upper atmosphere. Hmmm, what about all those other satellites that are up there, why didn't they all melt?

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That clown in the video said that any spacecraft would have melted as it went through the far upper atmosphere. Hmmm, what about all those other satellites that are up there, why didn't they all melt?

These are NASA spokespeople why dont you ask them about those satellites?

That video alone should be enough for anyone who is truly CURIOUS about the truth to dig a little deeper,:bulb

These are NASA spokespeople why dont you ask them about those satellites?

That video alone should be enough for anyone who is truly CURIOUS about the truth to dig a little deeper,:bulb

Curious about the lies you mean.

There is nothing that will change your mind because your brainwashing is irreversible.

When you can't even explain how NASA could generate high resolution images 40 years ahead of computer capabilities.

You don't have an open mind.  You have a manipulated one.

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Curious about the lies you mean.

There is nothing that will change your mind because your brainwashing is irreversible.

When you can't even explain how NASA could generate high resolution images 40 years ahead of computer capabilities.

You don't have an open mind.  You have a manipulated one.

Stick with beating up on Brock and Runny

You can counter them easily with truth but when you debate me you have to resort to lies and spins.

Not interested in pandering to your deep Brainwashing. If you wanna learn the truth then simply keep reading this thread, otherwise enjoy beating up on the mentally crippled.

Should you ever choose to research NASA with an open mind the you too will see the lies cleary.

Stick with beating up on Brock and Runny

You can counter them easily with truth but when you debate me you have to resort to lies and spins.

Not interested in pandering to your deep Brainwashing. If you wanna learn the truth then simply keep reading this thread, otherwise enjoy beating up on the mentally crippled.

Should you ever choose to research NASA with an open mind the you too will see the lies cleary.

All you have to do is rationally explain how NASA created this image in 1969 without using technology that wasn't developed until roughly 2010.  Pretty simple, dipshit.

a01-11446548.jpg

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

All you have to do is rationally explain how NASA created this image in 1969 without using technology that wasn't developed until roughly 2010.  Pretty simple, dipshit.

a01-11446548.jpg

....God damn you are gullible....:deemer

That shit is so fake and has been the topic of multiple debunks, but you aint gonna believe it till you discover the info for yourself pal.

But on the other hand if you want to continue believing fairy tales that is an option as well.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

....God damn you are gullible....:deemer

That shit is so fake and has been the topic of multiple debunks, but you aint gonna believe it till you discover the info for yourself pal.

But on the other hand if you want to continue believing fairy tales that is an option as well.

And that's why you can't explain it.  LMAO.

You sound exactly like Bigrunner referencing his latest fake news lie.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The thousands employed by NASA and Jet Propulsion Labs are all in on it, even the cleaning lady.

I told you Dumsky, the shit was compartmentalized, only a few people have to know the  complete truth.

Research how real the simulations were done at NASA. Research NASA with an open mind, using other sources than MSM.

Choose knowledge over ignorance pal.

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I told you Dumsky, the shit was compartmentalized, only a few people have to know the  complete truth.

Research how real the simulations were done at NASA. Research NASA with an open mind, using other sources than MSM.

Choose knowledge over ignorance pal.

Yup.  It's a big secret that only a few know.

That's why you know it was faked.  You just can't explain how it was humanly possible.  LMAO.

What a Bigrunner.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And that's why you can't explain it.  LMAO.

You sound exactly like Bigrunner referencing his latest fake news lie.

Nope because I know how you operate and have no interest in your foolishness

No matter what I say , you gonna spin. becuase you are not looking for truth, you are looking to win

....Hell I see you even resort to spinning when BR gets the best of you, of course I dont call you out but I see it......if you gotta spin to best a liar you gonna have to super spin to best a truth teller.

Like I said research it with an open mind,  I was one of the biggest NASA/Space supporters for most of my life and believed what they said, so like you I ridiculed those that tried to tell me otherwise.

It wasnt until I spent tons of hours of research that I realized what a conjob the organization is.:cheers

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Nope because I know how you operate and have no interest in your foolishness

No matter what I say , you gonna spin. becuase you are not looking for truth, you are looking to win

....Hell I see you even resort to spinning when BR gets the best of you, of course I dont call you out but I see it......if you gotta spin to best a liar you gonna have to super spin to best a truth teller.

Like I said research it with an open mind,  I was one of the biggest NASA/Space supporters for most of my life and believed what they said, so like you I ridiculed those that tried to tell me otherwise.

It wasnt until I spent tons of hours of research that I realized what a conjob the organization is.:cheers

LMAO.  Yeah.  Bigrunner gets the best of people.  LOLOLOLOL.

You could write a book...

How to be dishonest so you don't have to have your brainwashing challenged

It's certainly something you and Bigrunner share in common.  You're both intellectually bankrupt.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yup.  It's a big secret that only a few know.

That's why you know it was faked.  You just can't explain how it was humanly possible.  LMAO.

What a Bigrunner.

No plenty know the truth.

If you will research the info with an open mind instead of just believing them because this is what you were TOLD to believe your whole life then you would see the truth for yourself. You arent going to believe me, but you might believe yourself....

...and become as smart as you pretend to be one day pal. Im rooting for ya.:yay

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.  Yeah.  Bigrunner gets the best of people.  LOLOLOLOL.

You could write a book...

How to be dishonest so you don't have to have your brainwashing challenged

It's certainly something you and Bigrunner share in common.  You're both intellectually bankrupt.

yes, Monky I see right though your pain lil feller. yes BR did get the best of you  a few times and you had to spin, I didnt call you out cuz it was BR  , but we all saw it

Perhaps you should challenge your own Brainwashing about NASA like I did .

Best of luck to you.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

No plenty know the truth.

If you will research the info with an open mind instead of just believing them because this is what you were TOLD to believe your whole life then you would see the truth for yourself. You arent going to believe me, but you might believe yourself....

...and become as smart as you pretend to be one day pal. Im rooting for ya.:yay

You already know, but you can't explain it.

I've been in computers for over 20 years.  I know their capabilities.  I've done over 20 years of research.

And you're clearly completely full of shit.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

yes, Monky I see right though your pain lil feller. yes BR did get the best of you  a few times and you had to spin, I didnt call you out cuz it was BR  , but we all saw it

Perhaps you should challenge your own Brainwashing about NASA like I did .

Best of luck to you.

Go ahead and show me an example.

I'm sure you're not lying about that either.

You're not running cover for your idiocy at all.  LMAO.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy