Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Mistakes, LOL:cigar

Check out the speech , you will like it......

Trump is a hard listen nowadays, same old crap, woe is me, election fraud, etc. no reflection, no I'll do it better next time.

He failed in so many ways, he was weak in so many ways. He put in all those back stabbers, he kept Fauci. birx and adams right up to the end, he ruined all those lives by not pardoning the jan 6th people, he was the one who talked tough and then buckled to the dems every time.

Then you have the vaccines - jesus , what a total failure that was, and he was still bragging about them up until a few months ago.

Just now, mikeman said:

Trump is a hard listen nowadays, same old crap, woe is me, election fraud, etc. no reflection, no I'll do it better next time.

He failed in so many ways, he was weak in so many ways. He put in all those back stabbers, he kept Fauci. birx and adams right up to the end, he ruined all those lives by not pardoning the jan 6th people, he was the one who talked tough and then buckled to the dems every time.

Then you have the vaccines - jesus , what a total failure that was, and he was still bragging about them up until a few months ago.

Only ones that keep repeating the same tired foolishness is you pal.

You obviously have no interest in learning anything that counters those false narratives you been pedaling for the past year and a half...so I just have to say STAY TUNED

The Best is Yet to Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Only ones that keep repeating the same tired foolishness is you pal.

You obviously have no interest in learning anything that counters those false narratives you been pedaling for the past year and a half...so I just have to say STAY TUNED

The Best is Yet to Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's going to happen after they indict him, they will you know. Sure it's trumped up but it will happen.

The problem with trump is that his soul is weak, whereas Desantis is strong.

Look at the GA thing where Kemp went against trump and reopened the state. Trump destroyed his relationship with Kemp to placate fauci, it should have been the other way around.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What's going to happen after they indict him, they will you know. Sure it's trumped up but it will happen.

The problem with trump is that his soul is weak, whereas Desantis is strong.

Look at the GA thing where Kemp went against trump and reopened the state. Trump destroyed his relationship with Kemp to placate fauci, it should have been the other way around.

Indict Trump?......I say GREAT!!!!!! go ahead, it will just make the inevitable happen quicker

As far as the rest of your post.....:laughing-smiley-face:

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Only Trump's mouth stands between an unpopular incumbent president and a Republican victory in 2024.

STFU already and get out of Desantis' way!

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Indict Trump?......I say GREAT!!!!!! go ahead, it will just make the inevitable happen quicker

As far as the rest of your post.....:laughing-smiley-face:

I agree if they indict him(and they will) it will prob make trumps support stronger. But it would fracture all the weak republican support(I'm talking politicians), and that matters a little.

Former CIA Chief of Disguise Jonna Mendez says that while she was with the agency, they developed masks that can’t be detected in a face to face conversation. She also says if they’re allowing this info to go public, it’s because they have something more advanced now.

Just a reminder for doomers

...not only can the Pedocrats NOT CLOSE IT, construction and expansion is being done......

While the Biden administration wants to close the Guantanamo prisons, a major construction project is underway -- including an additional courthouse for the military trials + expanded classified workspace. @CBSNews told cost + 15 million NOTE: Detention camps SEPARATE Navy base.

media%2FE-neIZ1WUAIVtPM.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

26 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Are you saying he looks bad in that pic? i agree it's not his best but the guy is like 77-78. Go find some 78 year olds that look good, it'll be tough.

Is it actually him?  I don't think it is.

If it is, it's doctored as fuck.

Trump's hats don't have that big of lettering.

El Chupa is just a dumbfuck.

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Not a good day for the dumbMonkey...the angry little know it all midget of TGF

Imagine getting schooled by Chumpo and Stumpy in the same day......

That HAS to be embarrassing......

LOL, "The lettering in Trump's hat is too big"

The difference between you and I...  I can admit that I was wrong.

Meanwhile, you continue on your charade of multiple Hillarys and lizard Bidens.  LMAO.

You have a hard-on for me.  And you can't even see the hypocrisy you just posted.

Get over me, nutjob.  I don't swing your way.  Ain't gonna happen, libtard.