Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police say Lynne Mishele, the woman who lived at the home Heche destroyed, was hit by some debris, and had smoke-related injuries as well. 

"I'm still recovering and trying to figure out up from down, but I did want to send a huge, huge thank you to everybody from all over the world, for the overwhelming amount of love and compassion and generosity and kindness that people have shown over the past week," Mishele shared in a video on her business account, Creative Organization. 

"Ms. Mishele is devastated by what happened to her on Friday — not only because she and her pets almost lost their lives but because all of her property, including items of profound sentimental value, were destroyed," Shawn Holley, the tenant's attorney, told Fox News Digital on Monday. "She asks for privacy at this incredibly difficult time."

While Mishele escaped unharmed, her home was "immediately red-tagged" and she "lost her entire lifetime of possessions" after the incident, which happened minutes after Heche plowed into a garage door at an apartment complex down the street.

18 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Looks like they thought she was dead ,or trying to smother her . 

Hmmm I guess this could be googled or a doctor can easily explain but how do you die of anoxic brain injury but leap out of the stretcher.  My mom’s friend died this past year after a stroke/heart attack (can’t remember) and she didn’t have oxygen to her brain for 40 minutes and it was the same listed death.  She was dead and lifeless from the moment she hit the floor.  Does a traumatic crash where you’re leaping like that just swell your brain so bad later that it can’t get oxygen?  That was a strange scene to see.

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Hmmm I guess this could be googled or a doctor can easily explain but how do you die of anoxic brain injury but leap out of the stretcher.  My mom’s friend died this past year after a stroke/heart attack (can’t remember) and she didn’t have oxygen to her brain for 40 minutes and it was the same listed death.  She was dead and lifeless from the moment she hit the floor.  Does a traumatic crash where you’re leaping like that just swell your brain so bad later that it can’t get oxygen?  That was a strange scene to see.

Clearly they tried to kill her, no reason not to have her face at least partially visible.

Attempted murder is now murder 1.