Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

On 7/29/2021 at 7:43 AM, mikeman said:

Sorry, a 2:19 video does not equate to 21:19. Why wasn't the video 21:19 in length? That would be certain proof of Q's existence and evidence that nothing can stop what's coming.  This one does not .

No dummy the video length  was the icing. the time stamp of posting at 2119 military time is much more direct:bulb

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A one time thing or a Sneak Preview of actions to come?

The Department of Defense and the Office of Military Commissions will allocate seats for news media aboard a military-chartered aircraft for travel from Joint Base Andrews (JBA) in Maryland to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay (NSGB) Cuba to cover military commission pre-trial proceedings scheduled for United States v. Khalid Shaikh Mohammad et al., Sept. 6 – 17, 2021.

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Advisories/Advisory/Article/2682730/military-commissions-media-invitation-announced-for-united-states-v-khalid-shai/

Obviously most everyone here is completely ignorant about public codes/symbolism  and the such. And that is exactly why they use it, its easy to distrubute the messages/communications/comms to those who get it and at the same time it just goes over everyone elses head......I crack up when you guys who think you know it all tell me its not happening.

But if you want to learn from a guy who has been studying this shit for a looooong time, then I will suggest this introduction article. 

Warning it is  not long but it does require paying attention.....I am commiteed to sharing truth and helping people expand their thinking so enjoy.....

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Obviously most everyone here is completely ignorant about public codes/symbolism  and the such. And that is exactly why they use it, its easy to distrubute the messages/communications/comms to those who get it and at the same time it just goes over everyone elses head......I crack up when you guys who think you know it all tell me its not happening.

But if you want to learn from a guy who has been studying this shit for a looooong time, then I will suggest this introduction article. 

Warning it is  not long but it does require paying attention.....I am commiteed to sharing truth and helping people expand their thinking so enjoy.....

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/

Oh wow. Lemme grab a pen and notepad and dig in! Seems super important. 

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

:mutley

Yep the knives SURE did have a purpose to be there.....they made the number 11, the pattern on table made the "dot" add in the 4 fingers and you have 11.4 Law of War:dancing

Q+ is a master spy and this was a great imprompteu way to send a shout out to the ANONS that only they would get,,, 5:5?‍?

God Bless that Man and his Grandson

11.4 LEGAL POSITION OF THE OCCUPYING POWER
Military occupation of enemy territory involves a complicated, trilateral set of legal
relations between the Occupying Power, the temporarily ousted sovereign authority, and the
inhabitants of occupied territory.92 The fact of occupation gives the Occupying Power the right
to govern enemy territory temporarily, but does not transfer sovereignty over occupied territory to the occupying power.

40 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yep the knives SURE did have a purpose to be there.....they made the number 11, the pattern on table made the "dot" add in the 4 fingers and you have 11.4 Law of War:dancing

Q+ is a master spy and this was a great imprompteu way to send a shout out to the ANONS that only they would get,,, 5:5?‍?

God Bless that Man and his Grandson

11.4 LEGAL POSITION OF THE OCCUPYING POWER
Military occupation of enemy territory involves a complicated, trilateral set of legal
relations between the Occupying Power, the temporarily ousted sovereign authority, and the
inhabitants of occupied territory.92 The fact of occupation gives the Occupying Power the right
to govern enemy territory temporarily, but does not transfer sovereignty over occupied territory to the occupying power.

:laugh

Q, not even once !!!!! Shit might be worse than meth for losers like you, pal. 

9 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yeah.  Working with Trump's kid to devise secret decoder rings to send messages to the DS and Qtards.

Some would call me a spy, but most would call me THE spy.

Holy smokes!!! Raise we have Q++++ here , pal. Show him some damn respect. How else will you know what Trump is trying to communicate when he posts his lunch???

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy