Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW , I had never heard this before.....listen to how TRUMP describes himself here. I have marked it but its just a few seconds start at 7:10 seconds

He is telling story , he is referencing the number 17(Q) like he likes to do in his speeches regardless of the real number,  as a shout out the the anons.

Then he goes they had 27 of the libs and only 17 of the Republicans, 17 + 1 and I was the one

Q+, he is literally telling you ...listen to it several times and let it sink in.....:dancing

BOOOOOOM, how blind or in denial do you have to be to not get it..Mikey blind, Joey blind, Monkey Blind cmon man.

12 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

This my friends is known as a Dog Comm, not sure EXACTLY what it means yet, but several good ideas have surfaced.

But Dan Scavino is NOT posting cute doggy videos on Twitter for funsies:laugh

Also if you think Dog Comms are not are real thing

LITFU and Choose knowledge over ignorance.

Dog comms define a simple relationship of who is taking orders from who and have been used to give coded messages through the meda for quite a loooong ass time now.

This one generated quite a few opinons

Very interesting observations were made

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy