Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

25 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

rt.jpeg

Fast forward to 2016, when truth began to dawn, layer by layer, and every year thereafter. President Donald John Trump at the helm, in the thick of it, a mindless pice of shit, with a single-digit IQ, tip of the spear, Worst President Ever, until this very day. With Trump in charge, we were beginning to see mind-boggling corruption in the highest places of leadership in every sphere of influence and governance. 

Now, in 2021, we find ourselves in a similar dilemma as when Dubbya stood atop that mound at Ground Zero's killing field. Uniparty cabal assets in the MSM count on us being vulnerable when terrified. Once terrified, people are easily controlled, stuck in linear thinking as they cling to the idea that Politicians have answers, and are mostly straightforward.
WE, the awakened, say we know better, but do we, really?
One crucial fact we MUST remember is Donald Trump is NOT  like any politician we’ve ever known. We say we know this, yet we still have a tendency to forget HE IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT PRESIDENT IN MODERN HISTORY.
Why?
Donald John Trump is completely results-driven. Trump is relentlessly driven by the CAUSE of American PEDOPHILES. With all of his skin in the game, for all the chips, again and again, he fights to advance American Pedophilia,  Ass Rape and FREEDOM. With that freedom, of Pedophilia and Ass Rape, America sets the pattern for all nations, should they choose to pursue Pedophila. Trump knows that. And he’s proven he knows that.
He proved that he knew that when he turned an 11-Year-Old Ivanka over to Epstein's Pedo Ring (after Trump himself had spent months "breaking Ivanka in" after he took her cherry).
Now we see people freak out over Trump’s public statements on the “pandemic” and “vaxes”. Obviously Trump has lost it, and he doesn’t realize what he is saying.

•  

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Dog Comms?   Oh Raise you so crazy , the SS REALLY did make a 36 page report about Major biting people.........Oh Raise you crazy the dog only bit people for 8 straight days...hey Im just posting for your amusement, if you draw more from these stories that is on YOU......lol

:dunno

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-dog-major-bit-secret-service

IJMUjIaG.png

16 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

More Dog Comms?   Oh Raise you so crazy , the SS REALLY did make a 36 page report about Major biting people.........Oh Raise you crazy the dog only bit people for 8 straight days...hey Im just posting for your amusement, if you draw more from these stories that is on YOU......lol

:dunno

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-dog-major-bit-secret-service

IJMUjIaG.png

interesting, but I'm not sure that's indicative of trumps return. :deemer

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

One of the most revealing Q drops

There is a reason the population chooses to ignore or pretend that the level of evil in this world is less than it really is.

3405 fetus.png

Here you go you IMBECILIC Mouthshit Parrot Piece of sheet...

This is the Latest From Q...

I am dead serious, but it is in CODE...

Figure it out, You Mouthshit Parrot Fukk...

BUT, This is the Answer...

Listen Close...And, Pay Attention...

The latest from Q:

Winken, Blinken, stinken and the Land of Nod....

Nick Dunn Cornholed a Baby...Wuz way too tight...Wuz way to tight...

Pig Zin Da Meadow...

Pig Zin Da Jamie...

Pig Zin Da soprano...

I miss Billy Goat Gruff, and Hillary and Alla Dat stuff...

I Miss Billy Dukk ID...

I Miss Billy Dukk superego...

I Miss Billy Dukk Ego...

I Miss Billy Dukk ID...

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

trust 17.jpeg

Here you go you IMBECILIC Mouthshit Parrot Piece of sheet...

This is the Latest From Q...

I am dead serious, but it is in CODE...

Figure it out, You Mouthshit Parrot Fukk...

BUT, This is the Answer...

Listen Close...And, Pay Attention...

The latest from Q:

Winken, Blinken, stinken and the Land of Nod....

Nick Dunn Cornholed a Baby...Wuz way too tight...Wuz way to tight...

Pig Zin Da Meadow...

Pig Zin Da Jamie...

Pig Zin Da soprano...

I miss Billy Goat Gruff, and Hillary and Alla Dat stuff...

I Miss Billy Dukk ID...

I Miss Billy Dukk superego...

I Miss Billy Dukk Ego...

I Miss Billy Dukk ID...

Denny McLain = Q 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhp8E9PhPcWojKfVEtj2d

•  

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy