Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Coded messages are usually used to conceal information that people want.

Since nobody with a measure of cognition wants this drivel, why encode it?

This makes no sense you are conflating ideas.

Its like using those picture cards to call football plays, in many ways its a shortcut to bypass other ways of commuication. The DS players that monitor Scavino as he is a known source of info pick up on his messages, sometime he is communicating with the Q digital army, other times with the DS and other times  both.

What EASIER way would there be to do this than post a quick twitter?

YOu all act like RAise is making this up and that they haven't been doing it for ages. They communicate and poke, fuck with they other side all the time using various forms of public media like Newspapers, TV, websites , etc

Why dont some of you guys look the shit up ....I could give you links but I already know you would discount the info if you dont find it for yourselves.

Mathew 7:6 

10 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yeah.  I would have no clue how to create a secure website to share communications between groups of people.

Totally clueless about that.

I'm sure it's so much easier to pass on videos of dogs in the backyard and ensure the DS is using decoder rings found in Cap'n Crunch cereal boxes to get the "true" message.

Great maybe you should give them a call and offer your service, bring the Spy game up to Monkey Level

:laugh

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This makes no sense you are conflating ideas.

Its like using those picture cards to call football plays, in many ways its a shortcut to bypass other ways of commuication. The DS players that monitor Scavino as he is a known source of info pick up on his messages, sometime he is communicating with the Q digital army, other times with the DS and other times  both.

What EASIER way would there be to do this than post a quick twitter?

YOu all act like RAise is making this up and that they haven't been doing it for ages. They communicate and poke, fuck with they other side all the time using various forms of public media like Newspapers, TV, websites , etc

Why dont some of you guys look the shit up ....I could give you links but I already know you would discount the info if you dont find it for yourselves.

Mathew 7:6 

We'd be really impressed if you posted this stuff and then explained what it means(and then we could watch it happen), but you dont, you just say yup, it means something, and it must be really big.

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Lol ya the Bible is the answer. You are one dumb motherfuckker!!!

The BIBLE is the answer, follow Christ and he can help drag you out of the LIB cesspool you find yourself in, I know you are hurting inside, its obvious to me.....

I still pray for you every Sunday but if you reached out it would help more

rebuke(1).jpg

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Or maybe you could be intelligent enough to understand that everything you're saying is complete bullshit.

Or maybe you could stop pretending to know everything, put down your ego, pick up an ebook and commence to learning.

I mean if its all bullshit why do you keep reading and responding?

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Why can't YOU tell us what it means?

Because your Q tard friends that you just ran to have to make it fit something after it happens.

That's the only real explanation.

I would be happy to tell you EXACTLY what the Dog Comm was but unfortunately I dont have the key to decipher, maybe if they had that spybook thing you proposed you could hack into it and find out:bulb

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

I would be happy to tell you EXACTLY what the Dog Comm was but unfortunately I dont have the key to decipher, maybe if they had that spybook thing you proposed you could hack into it and find out:bulb

I thought we just needed to open our eyes.

Why don't you just admit that you have no clue?

You're getting played by a bunch of teenagers making shit up.

Just now, mikeman said:

You posted a dog video and are trying to convince us it's really a secret message.  With all due respect, you seem to be a tad unbalanced.

Yes okay you clowns keep saying the same thing, Raise is dumb, Raise is insane , Raise is unbalanced.....I heard yall the 1000th time you said it.....:laugh

You are using the term "secret message",  I said DOG COMMS.....not the same thing...Also I aint trying to CONVINCE you of shit, Im teling you what it is and you can believe it or not:bulb

I understand that you arent getting it, you are just not on that level yet but keep following and I will do my best to help expand your thinking so you CAN get on that level......you have to WANT to learn though, I cant force it upon you or anyone else.

crazy and awakea.jpg

9 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

All I do is learn.  That's why I know how to build secure websites and you don't.

Great pal , call up Scavino and see if he is interested in your services......:laugh Tell em Raise sent ya......sheeeeeit if you can help teach these guys a better way to send each other messages you gonna get a medal of honor.

You gonna be a God Damned National hero Monkey

9 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I thought we just needed to open our eyes.

Why don't you just admit that you have no clue?

You're getting played by a bunch of teenagers making shit up.

Nah bro, you dont have to do the concern troll thing for Raise, I do appreciate the thought.

You choose to read and respond for your OWN purposes and when the time comes that you see how right I have been, I wont hold any grudges:cheers

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Great pal , call up Scavino and see if he is interested in your services......:laugh Tell em Raise sent ya......sheeeeeit if you can help teach these guys a better way to send each other messages you gonna get a medal of honor.

You gonna be a God Damned National hero Monkey

I'm not the only one that knows this stuff.

The fact that you don't think it's possible shows how little you know about it.

You're just brainwashing yourself so you don't have to face the fact that you've been brainwashed this entire time.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I'm not the only one that knows this stuff.

The fact that you don't think it's possible shows how little you know about it.

You're just brainwashing yourself so you don't have to face the fact that you've been brainwashed this entire time.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Then tell us what the dog video means now.

Prove us wrong.

Leave it to Monkey to turn all this around and change the topic. You are too much MonkeyRunner

My Project Looking Glass test was right, although I thought you would do it much sooner

You are a trip pal, can you even imagine  proposing a DS spybook where people from both sides logon to send each other messages........hahahahahha.....I cant even imagine the red tape needed to get this thing going....:laughbut I bet Monkey does.....

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Thanks for proving my point.

The only one that can't see how stupid you are is you.

That should tell you all you need to know.  But I'm sure it won't.

Go save the world Monkey, tell them dummies who have been sending messages through public media forever a better way !!!

Go Monkey, ya DA MAN

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Leave it to Monkey to turn all this around and change the topic. You are too much MonkeyRunner

My Project Looking Glass test was right, although I thought you would do it much sooner

You are a trip pal, can you even imagine  proposing a DS spybook where people from both sides logon to send each other messages........hahahahahha.....I cant even imagine the red tape needed to get this thing going....:laughbut I bet Monkey does.....

Holy smokes project cooking glass ???

image.gif

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy